Yuri is coming HOME

Could the time stop

Hi guys it's been long since I update I'm sorry too busy with work it's peak season Christmas is coming and I'm happy with jessica Wonderland and tiffany comeback woo-hoo you guys are excited too isn't it. Here the next chapter for you guys!! Enjoy...there will be some drama since yuri is back from states ×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

In her bedroom

Jessica still can't believe what just happen,tiffany kissed her and that was a really2 super happy moment for her.when she still dreaming about their kissing scene suddenly jessica phone is Ringing.

*ring...*ring..

"Hello?

"Hye babe!!!I miss you!!"

"Yu..ri?"

"Hey did you forget me?I'm away just for a week hun...did you cheat on me huh Sica? *smrink

"Arrr aniyo..why would I. ..emm yuri ya...I. .I wanted to'damn why I'm shuttering right now..it's not that I really cheat on her..basically tiffany did kiss me..and. arghhh just tell her jung!'yuri when are you coming?"

"I'm on my way home Sica yaa...come and fetch me tomorrow evening  my flight be arriving at Seoul."

"Great see you then..I. .miss you"

"I miss you too"

Both of them hang up and yuri feel not good something about jessica shuttering that makes her uncomfortable because jessica never shuttering when they talk and it must be something going on when she is not around.well she got to talk with jessica as well.

"Who did you talk too?"

"Jessica, I'm telling her that I'm coming home by tomorrow"

"Ahh I see. .btw thank you yuri ah"Yoona suddenly hug yuri and kiss her lips with the quick one peck."I love you"

"I love you too yoong"yuri deepen the kiss and they both lost in their own world.

 so what happen back then in state when yuri suddenly now is Yoona girlfriend?

*flashback.

yuri was alone after she come back from the deck.all she could think in her head now is Yoona and her tears.its hurt her to see Yoona in such pain and she wonder why she feel like that.Suddenly she feel worried and all she wanted to do is protect that girl but why she want to do that?

Aishhh she keep on disturbing my mind...and it's weird because I can't think about jessica but Yoona. ..yaa IM YOONA what have you done to me??should I check on her?yuri keep thinking deeply and she finally made up her mind.

So here she is infront of Yoona cabin and she was lucky to get Yoona cabin room number from the upper side.she keep knocking the door but there is no answer.that's make yuri become panic and double worried 

"Yahh im Yoona! !!open this ing door!!!or I'm gonna break it"

there is still no answer and that's make yuri broke the door.what she saw next is something that terrified her.something that she wish she didn't see and if she could come earlier and stop that from happen.

YOONA!!!damn it!!God yoong what have you done!!"

yuri was terrified seeing the blood coming non stop from that girl wrist...yeahh Yoona cut her wrist.she is too upset with the breakup and she feel useless that the guy dump her.she is broken.

"Yoong please please stay with me...I will call the deck emergency doctor!yuri quickly wrap Yoona hand with whatever cloth she grab in hurry she need to stop the bleeding.as Yoona becoming more weak and she still hear yuri cry and shout to her but she was glad..glad that someone still there to care about her and she was smiling without her knowing.

"Hey...hey Yoona yaa.  listen to me! don't ing close your eyes and keep talking with me!!"

"It's....hu..rts"Yoona try to talk.

"I know..I know but yoong why would you do this??"

"To..o much..to handle and.  I. .m...Sorry"

"Don't be sorry.. I understand the pain Yoong.please just stay don't leave too early and don't leave me...I need you"

"Guess some. one still..want. me..so I'm.  not .usel..ess"

"You are not useless and I love you!"

yuri quickly action did save Yoona that day and that's how she know she love Im Yoona when she was about to die,and she promise to herself that day Kwon yuri will be the one who will taking care and love this Im Yoona all of her heart and she realise that jessica might be just a crush that she longing for but when they become official she don't feel the love that she want from jessica.

That's how Yoonyul love story start.

TBC..

Hi guys thanks for the 211subscriber I'm glad thank you   

And sorry I will keep on update by tomorrow. . such a short one with rush i got and yeah I will start the JETI and YOONYUL fluffy. Keep  on reading and subscribe thank you. ..love you guys