Hellfany and punishment

Could the time stop

Jess...i 

oppss that's not good yuri ahhh damn why the heck she is back hugging and kiss my cheek=='"ohh my baby fany almost crying.

fany'*Pammp the door has been shut 

"Ooww my nose!!!damn yuri ahh what the was that???/#^#$&

"Puhahahaha..easy jung she is jealous!ohh man that's hurt..I mean your nose is bleedingxD".

"Gezzz you crazy !she is going to kill you soon after she found out we were pranking her--' yuri...my nose aahhh it's hurt.

 they went inside after that.jessica is looking for tiffany when she went to their room she heard a sobbing.

Tiff??oh my why are you crying fany ah??Jessica approach tiffany to hug her but instead of that she been hit immediately by tiffany.

"Awww tiff what was that for???T^T aww poor my nose now my head?fany ah?yuri is just..*dussH 

A pillow fly through the air and landed on jessica face.

"Fine!!!" then jessica pinned tiffany down on the bed with a force and finally she made it.

"Yah hwang miyoung!!!"tiffany was struggle below her then the next thing tiffany know is jessica lips was crushing against her lips.she wanted to hit jessica more and push jessica away but jessica is a pro.she already pinned tiffany hand above so that hellfany can't move much and there she tame the hellfany.

Hmmpp..Jessica...le..ave..hmmpp me..ahh..aww*jessica bite her lower lips.

"Hmmpp. .listen to me..fany ah...*kiss tiffany lips again and  jessica .her lips harder than a kiss before..like her life is depend on tiffany."I love you and there is no one else!jessica was kissing tiffany and asking for entrance.slowly tiffany was kissing her back and there was a tounge battle between them before the kiss turn into rough one.

Jessica was smiling between the kisses and she didn't aspect to be switches place by tiffany.their position is switch with tiffany is above jessica and you could imagine jellyfany smrink as she pinned jessica hand above and she started to trail a kiss to the blonde neck.slowly sulking her neck  pulse then she bit jessica neck.

"Ahhh tiff!!aww..aww what was that forrr'but it's still pleasure for jessica.never been see this side of tiffany.

"That's for letting yuri kiss you and hug?seriously jessi?one more time I saw it then'she bite her hard leaving a mark and a bit blood stain can be seen.

'Ahhh ..Tiff!promise I won't!!!baby that's hurt'

"That my punishment for you!!"then tiffany the blood stain left and slowly she made a mark..a territory mark on jessica neck.

"You are MINE only!"

"OMG@!!!!^# MY EYES!!!"

 Both tiffany and jessica was SHOCKED!jessica immediately turn their position and get up from the bed while tiffany shout louder to that little brat who disturbed their hot session.

"YAH KWON YURI!!!YOU ARE DEATH TODAY!"

"GOD you guys didn't close the door for ing God sake!donto blame me for walking into your room with open doorxD"

"Arrr yuri you better save your life now"jessica said while pushing yuri back to hall.

"Ohmo you guys a rough!!Sica yaa look at your..*jaw drop.man you are bleeding?O_O? 

"Hellfany and jealousfany blend into one and this is  what I got with  your ing idea!!now sAve your life yuri ah!"

Yuri feel terrible with a thought what might happen if hellfany chase her earlier.

"Horror...that's just horrible Sica! I might wanna stay with Yoona for a while!BYE JUNG!!I did save you just now didn't I? *smrink

" yuri...just go away and don't came back for a week's."

"Hahaha well have fun honey...that territory mark is Dangerous!"

"Gosh still hurt damMIT...but I like it.^^see you Kwon. .and I'm gonna revenge her for that bite!"

"Wuuu gonna be rough night huh JETI?"

"Shut up and LEAVE KWON YURI" Suddenly tiffany said from nowhere.

Yuri leave immediately after she heard tiffany voice.

"You...I'm not done with you!!"said tiffany to jessica with a smrink.

't wrong step jessica...shouldn't pinned her into bed just now..but jellyfany is cute and rough..didn't know she had this side of her.and where the hell is everyone??

"ohh if you were wondering about taeyeon or sunny...they are not home!" tiffany said while dragging jessica back to their room.

If you know what I mean.^^ her punishment is not finish yet.

"Since yuri interrupt our previous session..I'm going to warn you JUNG JESSICA..do not ever make me jealous over you and if you did you will receive a hwang punishment like what I'm going to do now"

"Tiffany OMG I swear yuri just prank you and I didn't mean..to..to.To late for jessica as she already been push by tiffany fall to the bed.

"Where did we stop just now?tiffany *smrink she start to kiss jessica and she heard a moan.

"Ahhh there   there ..hmmp."* did I just moan??Jessica thought

"Little bit impassione aren't we??*husky voice of tiffany that makes jessica being crazy all over her and whos not going to moan when their girlfriend is straddling ontop and seducing yourself.

"Tiff..be gentle please...it's.  .it's.  my first time..*shy*shy

"awww baby...it's my first too and hey..I didn't aspect you to be still .glad that I'm gonna be your first...and Last!"

TBC....

Hey guys .  arr mmm Hahaha I'm not good in writing so but still I will try on next chapter. ..Sorry it's a cliffhanger haha 

I'm going to end this story in few days left...goshhhhhh didn't know I will endup writing JETI story in asian fanfic XD thank to those who always supporting me . my buddy...yeah you buddy...and jetiweb thanks for nonstop support...I'm glad to have you guys and to those readers who always leave  comment thank you so much...even its not the perfect fanfic  still glad that I have subscribe ^^ 

Love yaaa <3