Unwanted visitors

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV:

                   It was some hectic day... I had two more classes after lunch. Luckily I shared it with Jess and krys. Finally, the end of the day has come. Yay!! Ready to go home! It was good until one question popped out in mind. How I m supposed to go home?

                  While I was wondering, minnie came to me, " I know that you really want to spend more time in this hellhole. Sorry to break this, but this hellhole has closing time. You can always come back tomorrow. Now come with me".

                   She is dragging me to parking lot. I saw that Jess and krys are already there. Minnie said, "Tell me Chole, where should I drop you?". I was like, " Huhh?"." God Chole! I know you came to college alone. So now, as awesome person I am, I gonna give ride to you" she said. I asked about Jess and krys.

                  "We have car idiot. We can go by ourselves" krys said.

                   I was biting my lips. Man how could I say that I am living with devil.

                 Minnie, " Chole, are you going to tell me or should I kidnap you to my house? ". Wow... That idea is considerable. After knowing there is no other go, I said,"hmmm... Ac.. Actually.. I m living with Lu..Luhan".

                Three of them were shrieked," WHAT?!". Okie... I expected this. Then, I told them about my parents and how they made me to stay at his house.

                Krys and Minnie yelled, " Chole that was awesome! We can always hang out at your house. You are one hell of lucky girl ". Ha! Lucky my . I rolled my eyes.Jess said," Tch..Tch.. I pity you for staying with devil in disguise". I pouted," I know right. I really don't want to stay with him. Atleast I would be in upstairs ".

                I eyed those two idiots and said to Jess," At least I am happy that I have got you as normal as me ".

               " Okie enough insulting us. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter