just got real

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Baekhyun snickered ,"Nice one hyung! Nice one! But if you're planned to trick us, you should come up with better than this!". Luhan jerked his head at him,"I am serious! We're dating now!". Kris scowled,"Bull!" as Luhan glared at him.

    Since there was a thick atmosphere Chanyeol tried to lighten up the mood,"Okie dokie! As Luhan got into relationship he's gonna buy beef for us!". They all turned to glare at him as he grinned from ear to ear. Luhan turned to look at Sehun who was eying him warily,"What?!"he asked.

    Sehun looked at him intently,"You weren't doing relationships since...". All the boys gaped at him bewildered as Luhan gave him a 'I dare you to finish the sentence' look. Sehun gulped and looked around only to see all the girls in the table gazed at him cautiously.

   Chole shared glances with her friends who were also clueless. They shrugged and started to eat. Chole couldn't eat after seeing Melanie was practically hovering over Luhan.

    Her conscience asked ,'Why do I feel a pang in my chest by looking at them?.Huhh... Is this... Incase... Jealousy?'. She shook her head to get rid of the thought away,'No way! I just feel sorry for him. This is not jealousy'.

     As they all had their lunch, they stood up to go to their respective classes. Chole went to the rest room before going to her class. While she came out of the restroom she saw Melanie with her minions at the door. She rolled her eyes at them and tried to pass over her only to stop by Melanie,"I guess, you don't feel happy for my relationship with Luhan!". Chole rolled her eyes at her,"It's not that, I don't feel happy for your existence!".

        Melanie scowled at her,"Don't play smart here!". Chole faked a smile at her,"Oh believe me I haven't tried to be. I am born smart like you're born stupid!".

      Melanie tugged on Chole hair as she yelped,"Look here ! Don't play with me! You don't even have a chance with Luhan. He's mine!". Chole grunted as the grip on her hair tightened,"I never said he's mine". Melanie smirked,"You better be! Glad you know your place!". 

    Melanie left with her minions as Chole scowled at her,"! How dare she hustle me! I should've acted on time before she had tugged on my hair. I really have poor reflexes!".

    She entered the class as Mrs.Choi glared at her,"Come here and get your pink slip Miss. Grayson". Chole groaned and went to get her detention slip. She made her way to the seat next to Minnie.

      So min asked,"What happened?". She sighed and raked her fingers through her hair," happened!". So min understood whom she was talking about as she snickered,"Oh poor baby! Don't worriee I've tutor session with Sehun. Come to the library once the detention ends!".

     Chole scoffed and nodded. 

     As the day got over, Chole made her way to the detention class. As she entered she was welcomed by the beagle group. She laughed at them and went to sit beside them,"How could you three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter