Night-out!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Chole stirred up on her bed and saw it was already evening. She sighed as her stomach rumbled. Since she didn't have mood to cook, she settled with Nutella.

    She placed herself on the couch and started to dig in. While watching TV, her thoughts moved to the date of Luhan. She didn't get why she had to get worked up with that. 

     She got bored and want downstairs to see Mah. 

    "Good evening Mah!", she said. Mah beamed at her,"Evening dear!". Chole sat down next to her.

    She roamed her eyes around and asked,"Haven't Luhan come yet??". She asked slyly,"Why? Worried about him?". 

   Chole rolled her eyes,"As if! I am just curious about how his date went", she said while air quoting 'date'. Mrs. Lu chuckled,"Well, you should ask him once he come". She continued,"Enough about him. I am gonna bake cheesecake. You in?!".

     Chole beamed at the mention of cake,"Always!".

************

     After having dinner with Mrs. Lu, Chole went to her room. She grabbed her laptop to call Ava. 

    She covered her ears as she heard Ava screeching,"You'd be the death of me!".

    Ava chuckled," it up!". After talking about the usual things Ava asked,"Where's Lu?". She visibly cringed at the nickname and scoffed,"Oh he's busy with his girlfriend!". Ava smirked slyly,"Is this the jealousy I smell?!".

    She gave her a deadpanned look,"Why should I be jealous of him?". Ava doubled over the laughter,"Not him dimwit, her. Unless you're batting for the same team!". 

    Chole flipped her off while Ava shrugged,"A girl can think!".  Chole huffed and crossed her arms. 

    Ava's smile faded,"Uh.. About Blake..". Chole sighed and placed her head on head rest,"Can we not talk about him? I really don't know what I have to do with him". Ava snorted,"Oh Puh-lease, he basically hid his engagement from you. Do you still believe him?". 

   She said,"He didn't get any choice. His dad threatened him so. Don't blame him". Ava screeched,"You're unbelievable Chole! I won't buy his bull".  

   Chole glared at her as she said,"What? That's true. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter