I Feel like trash

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV:

          I grabbed my backpack hastily and exit the cafeteria as I don't want anyone to see me crying. I faintly heard my friends are calling out my name.I rushed to my car and drove off at high speed to the house. So much for feeling happy! Screw my life! 

          I reached the door and rang the bell. Seconds later, the door opened, revealing a confused looking Mah. As soon as she saw me, worry evident on her face. She dragged me inside and made me to sit on the couch. 

         She hugged me. This is what I really need right now.I hugged back her tightly and sobbed,"M..mahh!". She hushed me,"Shhh.. It's alright. I am here". 

        "Wait here!" She told and went to kitchen. I stared of into space aimlessly. She came to me and handed me a cup of hot chocolate. I looked gratefully at her. 

           "Do you wanna talk about it?" she asked. I nodded and told her about what happened. I saw worry etched on her face,"It's okay to cry dear! It never makes you weak but gives you strength to fight against it".I lay on the couch and reclined my head on her lap. She my hair gently as I cried my heart out.I fall asleep on the couch.

           I tried to open my eyes as someone gently shaking me to get me wake up. I saw my friends who were looking at me worriedly.I asked them confusedly,"What are you guys doing here?". Minnie hesitantly asked me,"Are you...mmm... Feeling okay?". I eyed them warily as the reality hit me. Blake.. with a girl.. Engagement..  

          I put a hand over my mouth muffling my cries. My eyes brimmed with fresh tears. Jess came over to me,"Sh.. it's okay. Don't cry. That douchebag doesn't deserve you".

          Krys asked,"Didn't he tell you about his engagement?".I shook my head,"We were talking as usual but he didn't tell me anything. He kinda seemed off sometimes, I asked him but he shrugged off".

            "What an !"a new voice piped in. Kai.I looked up and saw exo gazed at me. Urghh! Kill me!When did they come!

             I glared at him. He raised his hands up in the air,"Geez woman! No need to go all kill-him-now mode. I just stated the truth".I was about to retort him but krys cut me of,"He's right for once in his life". He glared at krys whilst she clicked her tongue at him.

            "I don't want anyone to pity me. You guys can go. I just need some time to be alone",I snapped at them.

             Jess said,"Believe me, all you need now is tubs of ice-cream and movie marathon. Get ready. I have already bought all the Harry Potter series". 

             Yupp I am a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter