It's bro-sis time!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV:

                  So here, I am sitting with Mah along with all those jerks. Okie now I have a question,' Did they become jerks after they have befriended each other or since they all are jerks they become friends?!'Arghh!!

                 Now I am seriously thinking whether I had killed any puppy in my previous life to stuck with them.

                 "Okie I have some work to do in kitchen. Chole you can have some bonding time with them!" Mah said to me. Hell to the no!!

                "NOOOO!" I shouted. I cleared my throat, " huhh.. I mean no,I have to do some college works ".Sehun snickered," As far as I know, our college don't give any homeworks. After all it's college ". I glared at him as some idiots scoffed.

                She raised her eyebrows as questioning me. I smiled nervously," Not that, I.. Yeah..I didn't get time to talk with Ty.I m gonna talk with him".

               Kyungsoo asked, "Who's Ty?! Your boyfriend?". I snapped at him," None of your business ". Kris scoffed," Like she have one!". I scowled at him.

              Where's my sarcasm sense is hiding when I need a witty comeback?!

             Mah beamed, " He's your brother right?! ".I smiled and nodded."Yeah you should call him" she said. "But mom, what's the point if she is not here? We didn't even get to know each other. This sleepover is planned only to become CLOSER with Chole. Right guys?" Luhan told his mom giving his innocent smile. Innocent my .

            Woahh Chole! They really planned to get back at you! Better you should leave!!

           "I know that you guys are so desperate to talk to me! But what to do? Duty calls". I smirked at them. Before they convince mom to get me stay back with them, I turned to Mah," I didn't get to talk to Ty since I arrived here! I really miss him" I faked tears. She seemed concerned, " Chole! You can go! Don't feel bad". I sniffed and nodded my head. I turned around,stuck my tongue out at them and ran to upstairs.

           Woahh that was close!!

          Okie... I should really talk to Ty now. I grabbed my phone and called him. " What the you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter