Exo..what?

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE POV:

                   After landing in Korea, we grabbed a cab to straight away go to Seoul university of arts.Seriously though I did not care for coming to Korea as long as I can do fashion designing. But after coming to Korea I started to think that should I really do this. Hell...I even started to think about  talking to my parents to get back to Canada.

         

                       SEOUL UNIVERSITY OF ARTS

                 Here I came to my soon to be college. My parents are walking to the principal office while I am trailing behind them like lost puppy. God! How much I hate my life.

                So there, me along with my parents, are seated before the middle aged man named Mr.Kim kyu jong. They started to talk about my admission and 'do and don't'of the college...like hell I am gonna follow that. I am just sitting there absent mindedly.

              Suddenly, Mr.Principal told me that i can tour around the college. Woah...how much I wanted to get out of here.

              So, here I am sitting in the football field,sulking,not in the mind to go around the college. After realizing that I can't do anything other than sulking, I started to listen to songs.

Exo~

             "uffff!! How could those people sit in the classes and listening to the god-knows-what rambling of teachers?!" Sehun whined.

               "Duh...that's why we did cut the class and came here" Kris said with his famous face.

               "Hyung! Is that a girl?"Kai asked others pointing to CHOLE who is sulking alone. Chen brightens, " woah! Woah! Finally there is one other soul that have guts to cut the class like us!"

               Suho, president of student council said, "I don't think that I have met her before. See, she is a foreigner.. May be a new student".

              Baekhyun being a diva said," yup! That must be! There is no way a girl in our college would cut the classes. Please remind me why I have even selected this college which has so many rules!".

               "Can we stop wasting our time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter