Are you effin kidding me?!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.      The next day, Chole woke up with a terrible hangover. She swirled on the bed and sensed she's not on bed but couch. She then remembered the yesterday events. She sat up on the couch and held her head in her hands. I am never gonna drink again!!

 .    She roamed her eyes eyes over the room and saw her friends, minnie watching Sehun and Tao who were playing COD, Krys was discussing about the recent dance reality show with Kai and atlast Jess who's having heated argument with Kris.

       As she was eying her friends, Lay came to her,"Oh you're up?!". She restrained the urge of rolling her eyes and tried to smile at him,"Yeah!". All the heads turned towards her as hearing her voice.

      Minnie came to her,"How do you feel now?!". She sighed and leaned on the couch,"I feel like ". Kris snickered,"Coz you're  one!". Jess elbowed him in the stomach and Chole looked at her gratefully.

      As her eyes searching for certain someone, he entered the room. Speaking of the devil. Luhan came towards them,"So the little Missy finally felt the need to get up?!". Here goes the jerkity jerk. 

     She rolled her eyes at him and was about to retort as the bell rang. Luhan sighed and went to open the door. As he opened the door, he saw someone who seems familiar. He frowned and was thinking ,'Have I seen him before? But he seems pretty familiar!'

 .  While he was thinking, the one at the door scoffed,"Are you gonna let me in or continue to stare at me all the day? I know I am hot but don't make it a point here! And I am not into boys. Sorry bro!".

   Luhan snorted in his mind,'Oh nevermind, I know who he's! That's why he seemed familiar!'. Luhan moved aside to let him in.

 . He entered the room and shouted,"CHOLE!!!". Chole jumped out of the couch, ran towards him and lunged at him,"Omigod! Tylor! How have you been?!". He looked at her,"Awesome as always! But I am not gonna ask you the same thing. Coz i know you feel horrible". She smacked his head upside down and turned towards her friends,"This is my annoying brother, Tylor". 

    She saw her friends didn't make a move to introduce themselves. She nudged Krys who was eying him dreamily,"Huhh... Krys am I.. Chole of friend". Minnie exhaled loudly,"Nevermind her, she would go all Yoda mode if she sees anyone Hot!".  

   Tylor smirked at her,"So you think I am hot?". Minnie blushed furiously as Sehun scowled at her.What?! am I missing something?!

   Chole swat his arm,"Never hit on my friends, imbecile!". He frowned at her,"Geez women! Take your chill-pill! What's with you and your go--tylor-all-day?!"

   She stuck her tongue out at him and introduced her friends. He wiggled his eyebrows,"Then who are those guys beside here?!". She rolled her eyes and said,"They are those annoying pricks who I've told you before!".

     Tylor widened his eyes at them,"So you are the ones who are enduring her never ending tantrum! God! I feel you man!". He went to them to give group hug which they returned gladly.

    Chole scowled at her brother,"Traitor!". Baekhyun smirked,"Nevermind her bro! She's probably jealous of how we could get along well!". She snorted,"Get over yourself, dimwit!". 

    Tylor turned to her,"Yeah! They seem cool, why don't you get along well with them?!". Chanyeol cut off,"Coz of our first dreadf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter