Royally pissed off!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Lay visibly gulped, "Sh..she asked me for ex..extra note,since I had one I gave it to h..her!"

            "You mean you gave MY NOTE!"

             Lay jumped out of the chair coz of Luhan's outburst.Luhan sighed,"Lay you should really stop being nice to people who don't deserve that. And SHE is on the top of the list!".

           Lay nodded. They are about to dig in their foods,but stopped by a ear piercing scream.

CHOLE POV:

      After I  handed his note back to him, I went to counter to grab my lunch. God! I am craving for Mac & Cheese. 

     Getting a burger with fries,I made my way to our table. While i am crossing a table, suddenly someone stood up and bumped into me and spilling water all over my T-shirt.

    God! Is this your way of making me to take bath? If so, I ll never skip bathing. NEVER.

   Since I was busy with a lil conversation with God, I couldn't get to see who rewarded me a shower.

     "Woah! We met again! And don't except me to say sorry coz it was not an accident!" the annoying voice of Melanie snapped out of my thoughts.

     I snorted, "Tell me which I don't know. I knew that you would stoop low! You didn't disappoint me girl!"

    "Well, you know about me!" She smirked. 

     Jess, Minnie and krys ran over to me and asked,"Hey Chole, you OK? ".Do I look like I am okie? God, why I am always gifted with dumb friends?

     " Yeah.. Other than the fact that my dress is soaked with water and this is annoying me, I am perfectly alright! "I rolled my eyes.

      "Whom you are calling 'annoying', you.." Melanie shrieked. I snorted, "So you are accepting that you are ?!"

       Her face turned red, "You ! Don't you dare to trick me!". I turned to my friends " Come, let's go ". We are about to leave, Melanie screamed," How dare you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter