Doubts!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After getting satisfied by seeing the frustrated Melanie, they went to their houses. Chole reached her house and rang the bell, waited for it to open. Luhan opened the door and smiled warmly at her. She almost lost in his smile but suddenly remembered something, and placed one of her leg at the doorstep hastily. 

      He frowned,"What you're doing, weirdo?!". She shrugged,"Last time you slammed the door at my face! And I don't want to repeat the history!". He rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. 

      He asked her,"Where did you go? Why are you late?!". She turned to him,"Last time I've checked, you're not my dad!". He scowled at her while she chuckled,"I got detention!". He smirked,"Oh Shocker! Why I am not surprised?!". It's her turn to scowl at him. 

       Speaking of which, she remembered the events happened at the parking lot and started to laugh hardly. He stared at her for sometime and began to search for something. She frowned,"What you're looking for?!". He looked at her,"I know you'd lose your mind one day but don't worry I'll search it up for you!". She glared,"I haven't gone insane!". He snickered,"You sure?!". She gritted her teeth while he laughed,"Ok ok, calm down! Seriously though, why you were laughed like that?!".

        She chuckled and plopped on the couch, opposite to him and filled him with the details. He tried to suppress his laughter as she said,"You can laugh you know, it's not like your girlfriend would know you had laughed at her!". He sighed,"You shouldn't have done that Chole!". She shreiked,"But she started it first! So now you're taking her side! What a friend you're?!". 

          He smirked,"Now we're friends?!".  She shrugged,"Yeah! Since you had begged for my forgiveness!". He glared at her,"I am not!". She laughed,"You definitely did!". He snorted,"You're the one who asked sorry first! So being a nice person I am, I accepted your sorry !". She muttered,"Tsk! Whatever!". 

           She looked at him,"But seriously? Melanie?! I thought you'd do better! She's a ! I don't like her!". He coughed awkwardly,"Not like that! She's nice though! You should get to know her!". She snickered,"Huhh Melanie? Nice?! Yeah right! When pigs fly!".

          He glared at her as she raised her hand,"Huhh... Okie! I won't say anything about your dearest girlfriend. You can stop throwing daggers at me now!". 

         She looked around and asked him,"Where's Mah and yoon?!". He said,"They went to my aunt's house! I think they are gonna stay over there for a night!". She scoffed,"Leaving house by yourself?!". He shrugged while she got up to go upstairs,"Fine by me! At least don't try to burn down the house!". He flipped at her.

         She turned to him and asked hesitantly,"Uh... You know... I am gonna watch vampire diaries! Wanna join?!". He tried to hide his smile,"Yeah, why not? Give me 10 minutes!". She grinned at him and ran upstairs. 

           She went inside her room and changed to her pyjamas. When she logged in to the Netflix, Luhan came inside and plopped down on her bed. She glared at him and went to him to pull down his leg. He lande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter