First drive

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV:

           My mom was waking up yoon who was asleep beside me,"Yoon, Get up!I m going to Walmart. Are you gonna come with me? ".I grunted and stirred in my sleep. Luckily, yoon woke up since he has a thing for Walmart. He lunged himself on mom and they went out of the room.

           Huhh finally! Let me continue my beauty sleep. I was about to fall asleep, somone put an arm around my waist. I jolted awake and about to give my piece of mind but I stopped. There she was! Hugging me like a teddy! Seriously? I took my time to examine her features. She was not bad. Her tanned skin, long eyelashes,pouty lips. She was cute. I resisted myself from pulling back her blonde hair that fell on her face. God! What am I thinking? 

          She dragged her hands from my waist to my hair and tugged on it. I gulped and watched her with wide eyes. She frowned. I almost chuckled at her cuteness.

         She suddenly opened her eyes and caught me staring at her. Oh boy! It would be embarrassing if she knew I was checking her out. Do something Luhan!

        I shouted at her to avoid any embarrassment," Why the hell you are hugging me?". Shock is evident on her face. Well, she didn't know that I was checking her out. It would be interesting.

       She rolled aside and stuttered, "W-wa-what?".

       God is this the end of the world? Is our lil Miss.I-don't-give-a- just stuttered?. I mentally did a happy dance.

      " Well, can you enlighten us what you two were doing? " baekhyun scoffed. Wow! Have they all woken up?. I turned to see all my friends smirking at us.

      "Yeah, we do want to know about your lil !" So min smirked. How could I forget that her friends were also here! 

      Chole visibly cringed at her, "N-nothing".

      Well, it's time for drama. Take this Chole!

      "Yeah, other than the fact that she hugged me, roamed her hands over my face and tugged my hair, she haven't done anything"I scoffed at her.

     Chole face turned red due to embarrassment," I-i thought that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter