It's not my place to tell!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Chole unwrapped her arms from Blake and looked at him, " I missed you". Blake sees through her ocean blue eyes,"You have no idea how much I missed you!". He hugged her tightly as if she would vanish if he let go of her. He placed a kiss on the crown of her head. She closed her eyes and savored the moment.

             As if she had woken up from her dream she jerked and looked around. Her cheeks tainted pink as all the eyes in the cafeteria was looking at them. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her and brought her to the table where her friends were sitting with their mouths hanging open.

           Jess, who had managed to came out of her dazed self asked Chole, "Did you forget to tell us something?". She smiled sheepishly at them," Well, this is Blake Sanders.Mmm..my boyfriend ".

          Krys cooed,"He's quite a catch, Chole". Jess rolled her eyes at her and turned to Blake to introduce herself," I am Jessica. Though I didn't hear anything about you-"she narrowed her eyes at Chole who coughed awkwardly, "it's glad to meet you".

        Krys beamed at him," Heya! The name is kyrs. Her sister! " she pointed at Jessica who scoffed. They all turned to min who was still awestrucked and looking at Blake who smiled awkwardly.

       Krys snapped her fingers at her. Finally... So min laughed nervously, "heheh... W..well..I am min.So min.Huhh..Jung so min". Blake laughed," Are you a fan of James bond? ". So min shook her head hurriedly," A-aani". They all laughed at her.

      Minnie groaned at them "Not so funny!". She turned to Chole," Care to explain what's all this about? ". Blake answered before her," Actually, we kinda couldn't talk for past 2 months. Since I was busy with my final semester, I wasn't able to talk to her. No offense she didn't tell you about me ".

         Chole eyed him and sighed," Don't even start with that!". Blake cupped her face, "Do you know how hard it was for me to not to talk with you for 2 months? I missed you terribly Chole. I returned Toronto yesterday. I straightaway went to your house to see you and saw none other than Tylor. He's the one who told me that you are here. I booked the ticket for the next flight to Korea and came a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter