What are friends for?!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV:

               "Damn! I left my book in your car min. I need it for next hour. Give me your keys" I sighed. She faked a gasp and throw her keys towards me. I caught it and made my way to exit.

              I wander around for sometime and ran to cafeteria. I panted, "Jess there was one guy over there in parking lot carrying a bouquet of roses. He was standing near your car and asking about its owner. I should say he's one hell of hot guy".

            Krys cooed," woww! He must be asking about me!". Jess coughed, "Krys! If you forgot that is my car!. " Damn Jess! That's our car! " krys yelled. Minnie interrupted "Seriously girls! There's one hot guy waiting for one of you. Here you are fighting over a car. Real mature!".

             They rushed to parking lot. Me and Minnie laughing our asses off. I know that they would make it late for their next class.As a cue, the bell rang. We leave for our next class which I shared with krys.

              I was waiting for krys to come. She made to class after 15 minutes for which she's rewarded by a detention. Woww!! She came and sat next to me. When Mr.Lee turned to the board, she whisper yelled," ! What was that for? There was no one. You tricked us right". I scoffed and told her about our detention.

             She gasped, "Are you for real?"." Why thank you sweetheart,I would miss you if you were not there in detention" I said. She scowled at me and turned to listen to Mr.Lee. 

           The last hour of the day got over. We made our way to detention class. When I entered, a deep voice welcomed me "Fancy seeing you here Chole". There I saw the derp squad fooling among themselves." I wish I could say that " I said with a sweet smile to chanyeol. " Burn! Chan!" Chen scoffed.

             "GET YOUR FREAKING HERE MISS. GRAYSON" Jess growled. I visibly gulped, "Hey Jess! Wh.. Why are you here?!". She sneered," Are YOU asking why I AM here?! Are you ing asking that? Do you have any idea how many times I killed you in my mind? So now, I am going to try it for real". I tried to smile,"You love me right, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter