Detention!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV:

                       "What the hell you people are doing here?" I shouted at them. Luhan smirked, "You mean what we are doing in MY house". Man.. He really likes to getting on my nerves.

                        " Well baby face! Sorry to break this. I've rented this portion of the house. Practically speaking, this is MY house "I scoffed. I mentally did a victory dance by seeing the shock evident on their faces.

                        " This can't be true " Luhan yelled. "May be you should ask your mom. And now, GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE" I screeched at them.I thought they would leave without any word. God! I am wrong. Luhan came closer to me, his breath hitched on my face "You are gonna pay for this". I smirked,"Dude! I already paid".

                          His expression was priceless. He totally frustrated and stormed out of my house along with his friends.

                        So much for a day!

                         I grabbed bread, made some sandwich. After having it along with orange juice I went to sleep.

At morning ~

                 When I woke up, the first thing came to my mind was 'I AM EFFING LATE'. God! It's 8 a.m already. I went to bathroom hurriedly, by grabbing a off shoulder t shirt and denim. 

                 After having bath, I brushed my hair and applied some mascara and lipgloss. I went to kitchen to grab a granola bar and  ran downstairs. When I reached the last step, min messaged me that she has come. I shouted," Mah I am leaving. My friend min had come to pick me up. Don't worry. Bye ~". Mah came out of the kitchen, "Have a good day chole take care!" She smiled and waved.

                We know that we are already late. I don't mind being late to the class. I hope Minnie also feels the same, by seeing the way she smirking at me.

               We entered the parking lot as the last Bell rang. We hurriedly made our ways to locker to grab books. Today we shared our second hour. After saying goodbye we parted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter