Queen bee?!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV :

                     After having some nice nap in second hour, I made my way to cafeteria. 

                    It's not a big deal now. I could guess the way to cafeteria by the loud noises coming from that. I entered the cafeteria, which made all of them to become silent for a second and continue their talk.

                    "We are here Chole!" Minnie shouted from a table which made all of them to look at me once again. I mentally face palmed. So much for not grabbing attention.

                   I neared the table and saw there are two other girls sitting with her. Minnie came and dragged me to her table and made me to sit next to her. " This is our new friend Chole " she introduced me to them. I liked the way she said 'our friend'. They snickered at Minnie for her childish behavior and smiled at me.

                  " I am Jessica and this is my sis Krystal" she told me with smile. Krystal whined, "I am not dumb Jess.I can introduce myself. She turned to me and said,"I am krys". I snickered and said, " sure you are! ".

                Jess said, " We are from San Francisco. We heard that you are from Canada. Where you are exactly from?". I said, " I am from Toronto". 

                  " Yah es! Don't you dare to make me feel like out casted" Minnie shrieked. We all laughed at her outburst. Then I noticed that the cafeteria become silent once again. All were looking at the entrance of the cafeteria.

                 "Oh joy! The heads of Seoul university of arts are coming!" Jess scoffed. I saw the EXO entering the cafeteria with all their glory. All the girls are fanning themselves and swooning over them. Including the two idiots at our table.

                 They made their way towards their table by winking and smirking at some girls and made them to faint at the place where they are standing. I snickered," players ".<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter