Sleep over

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV :

                I woke up due to sunlight which fall on my face through the window.*Idiots, who kept the window there? I should really discuss with DYLAN O'BRIEN about not to have window in our future master bedroom*

               I groaned and searched my mobile under the pillow.Oops! Is it 11 already?! Gosh! I didn't even have breakfast.I thought about getting up and having breakfast. But man!  Right now, my love for my bed beat the Romanic walk to the fridge. We can have breakfast along with lunch. Kekeke!

                I kept my huge plushy pillow on my face and went to lala land.

               I woke up by the vibration of my phone indicating someone is calling. After scolding myself for not putting it in silent,I answered my phone, "It better be important" I barked.

              "Well, hello to you too!" Krys snickered. I groaned, "! Why did you call me?!"

              "Last time I've checked I am your friend. So I can call you anytime" krys screeched through the phone.

              "Well yeah, I m really not a morning person!"

              "Are you for real imbecile? It's 2 in the noon" she laughed hard.

             "What? God, I didn't even eat anything" I managed to get up from my bed.

             "Don't starve to death! At least until our sleep over!"

             "What? Sleepover? Where?" I asked her. "We are having a sleepover at your house. We will come to your house at 6".

            " Woahh! You have planned sleepover at MY house without even asking me! Peachy! "I sniggered. I could say that she rolled her eyes now and said," Why should we ask you ? I am just informing you,not asking for your permission! ".

             " Yeah right! "I rolled my eyes." Gurrll! We are bringing horror movies for movie marathon. Minnie told that she would grab frozen yoghurt. And you are responsible for popcorn. Jess planned to order some pizza". She said.

             I am telling you 'DON'T EVER SAY NO FOR FOOD! ESPECIALLY PIZZA!'.

            "Done! I m awaiting your arrival" I smiled sweetly. She laughed at me and we bid our goodbye before hanging up.

             I grabbed a tank top and shorts and ran into the bathroom. After taking bath,I changed into clothes and dried my hair.

            I raided my fridge to find something edible. I grabbed some bread and went to kitchen counter to find my only love 'NUTELLA'.

        After making some Nutella sandwiches, I made my way to couch and tossed myself on it. I took remote and searched Netflix for maze runner. I should've been watching it intently, I didn't even notice it's 6 already. What? Don't blame me! Dylan is Hot with capital 'H'.

       I got a message from my friends that they are at fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter