happens

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV:

                  I was on my way to the university. While driving,i was thinking about the yesterday events occurred at dinner. I chuckled at how i couldn't even get along with Luhan. Mah told that we were bickering like a old couple. Oh Puh-lease! We were at each other throats, ready to kill each other. Tell me, which couple was loathing each other for every second of their life?

                I entered the parking lot and parked my car near Jess's one. I went to my locker to see my friends. We talked for sometime and parted our ways to class as the bell rang.

               God! I couldn't listen to all the blabbering of teachers today. Not like I listened everyday. I was awaiting the lunch bell to rang. I rushed to exit the class once the bell rang.

              I made my way to our table and tossed myself on my chair. Jess scoffed,"Easy there tigress!".I gave her a deadpanned look and saw what other two idiots were doing. Minnie, as usual sending occasional glances to Sehun and Krys was indulged herself in her phone. 

               I raised an eyebrow at Jess and she shrugged and continued to eat her salad. I saw Sehun who was laughing at Chanyeol. He suddenly eyed us and saw Minnie. She yelped and turned towards us. Me and Jess were laughing our asses off while minnie scowled at us,"It's not funny". 

               "Oh believe me, it was more than funny"I managed to say in between my laugh. Jess nodded,"Yeah, it was hilarious to see how he has such effect on you". Minnie frowned but her expression changed to big smile on her face, she chirped,"You people know that I am bad at maths right?".

               I resisted myself from laughing out loud,"Oh darling I feel proud how do you feel so happy to be bad in maths!"

              Jess snorted at her,"Minnie, You are not bad! You are more than worse in that!". She glared at us,"Jokes apart! Since i couldn't pass my last test in maths, Mr.Kim arranged a new tutor for me to teach maths at evening after the college ends!". 

              Jess asked,"Oh cut the crap! We know about you! You aren't the one to feel happy about learning maths". Minnie eyed Sehun and smirked. 

              I gasped,"No way! Don't tell me, Sehun is your tutor!".

              Minnie grinned from ear to ear,"Hell yeah!!! He's my tutor". Oh god! Jess scoffed,"Expected! There's no way you would feel happy to study!".

              Minnie stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter