You aren't that annoying!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Luhan stopped the car infornt of 'Wine square'. Chole looked at him confused,"You brought me here?". He clicked his tongue,"You don't have patience. Do you?". She glared at him as he sighed,"I am gonna buy vodka for me". She chirped at him,"You drink?".

         He rolled his eyes at her,"No, my Porsche runs on vodka that's why I am buying liquor". 

        "Haa! Very funny jerk. Now tell me", she said.

          "Of course it's for me dimwit! Now do you need anything?", he asked, clearly annoyed by her. She hesitated,"Huhh... Can you get me white wine?". He smirked,"So goody two shoes used to drink". She jerked her head towards him,"I never said I am one! So now go and get me wine!". 

         He turned his head from her as he hid his smile. Seconds later, he came with liquor and saw her sleeping by leaning on the window. He closed the door slowly and placed himself on his seat without disturbing her.

         He drove off to the Han River and halted his car Infront of it. He jumped out of the car and opened the passenger door.

       "Hey airhead! Wake up! Wakey Wakey!!! ileonaaaaaa!!!"he sing sang to wake her up.

       Sher opened her eyes,"Where are we? Are you trying to get rid of me by bringing me to woods and kill me?". He rolled his eyes and asked her to come out.

      As she came out of car, he sat on the hood and patted the space beside him. She obliged and sat next to him,"Did you bring me to a river?".

       He scoffed,"No Sherlock". She rolled her eyes and grabbed the White wine.

       As she started to drink, he said,"He doesn't deserve you". She turned towards him and raised her eyebrow. He continued,"Your boyfriend, oh sorry, ex-boyfriend. What's his name? Drake? Derek? Break?! Oh my god break!" He started to laugh.

      "It's Blake" she scowled at him. He clicked his tongue,"Psst, whatever! He doesn't deserve you. You can do better you know?"he said as he sipped on his vodka.

     She snorted,"Oh it makes me feel better". He shrugged,"Why thank you, but I think he might have his reasons".

     She already gulped down the half bottle of her wine,"Dimwit! Are you siding him?". He chuckled,"I don't! I just said my assumption. Did you talked with him today?".

       She sighed,"No, I switched off my mobile from noon". He said,"See, if you bottle up your anger, you're the one who's gonna suffer. Just talk to him. Clear your mind. You can't be depressed for long. Tell him, whatever you're feeling right now. I hope it's hatered".

       She chuckled,"Believe me,my hatered towards him pull ahead of my hatered towards you! He's on top of the list". 

         He groaned playfully,"No ! He always wants to get ahead of me. Don't he?". She eyed him,"What do you mean?". His eyes wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter