Friends

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV:

                Is she for real? She really likes to get on my nerves. Do I look like a driver for her? Seriously? Does my baby look like a cab for her? She is freaking gonna pay for this.

                After cursing her for some time, I entered school and rushing to parking lot on full speed. I reached our parking space and the car coming to halt with the screeching sound.

               " Easy there man! Someone had woken up at the wrong side of bed it seems " Chen snickered. I grabbed the money which she gave and closed the door with loud thud.

                Sehun, who don't even have any idea of me being outrageous, started to whine " Hyung, suho hyung is not buying me bubble tea! ". Then he cooed to suho, " see Luhan hyung will buy me bubble tea. I didn't even asked him but he's coming with money in hands. That's why he is my favorite!".

                 "Shut the up, sehun! This is not mine" I shouted at him. I freaking SHOUTED at SEHUN. All because of  effing CHOLE.

                  Woahh  how much I hate her.

                  Speaking of devil, she entered the gates and smirked at me. I clenched my fists by seeing her. She came towards me and said," I don't need your cab for returning home. Don't wait for me!". With that she left.

                  SHE FREAKING LEFT.

                  All the heads turned towards me, Kris asked" Care to explain?".

                  Then I told them,starting from her stay in my house to the morning ride which she made me feel as ing cab driver.

         

CHOLE'S POV :

             Since I already know the way to office, I made my way to office avoiding all curious glances thrown at me. Huhh... I know I am fabulous, no need to make a point here. Heheh.

            After getting the schedule and locker number and went to the hallways to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter