This cannot be real

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV: 

        I was not so patiently waiting to tell Ava about Blake. I bid goodbye to my friends and rushed to the house. I entered my room and grabbed my iPad. I logged in to the Skype and saw if she's in online.

      I waited no time to call her once I saw the green point beside her name.

        I chirped and smiled widely at her,"Hey Ava!". She faked a gasped,"God Chole! This doesn't seem creepy at all! May I know what happened to go all 'EEEEEEE' mode?".  

       I filled in with all the details happened, without missing anything. She frowned ,"Wow! I really hoped he wouldn't come back to Toronto!".

        I really don't know what's her deal with Blake. She doesn't like him at all. I rolled my eyes at her,"No need to go all hate mode on my boyfriend. I really don't know why do you hate him so much!".

       She shrugged,"I don't hate him darling. I just don't appreciate his existence". I glared at her as my stomach growled. She scoffed. I said," Shut up Ava! I am hungry". 

        Ava smirked,"Tell me when you don't?".I rolled my eyes at her. I took my iPad while talking to her about her college and went to kitchen to treat myself with Mac and cheese. 

      I keep it my iPad on the kitchen counter and searched for pasta. 

      Ava started to rant,"Yeah, it was good. But it would have been better if we were in same uni.I made a friend who's as crazy as me. God Chole! Here's the exclusive news! Would you believe if I say Zach is going to University of Alberta as well?".

      I stopped whatever I am doing and looked at her bewildered. Yeah, Zach is Ava's long time crush. She goes on all Yoda mode while talking with him. 

       I smirked,"Well, you should confess to him Ava. I don't want to see my bestie getting old with sixty cats on her bed". She scowled at me,"I am not going to end up a cat woman. Boys should be the one to take the first step. Not other way around".

       I said,"I didn't ask you to go your knees and ask him to be your boyfriend even though it would be nice to see-" she glared at me,"I just asked you to make him fall for you".

      "When did you become a relationship advisor? Oh perks of being in love". The annoying voice which never failed to piss me off, came from the entrance of the kitchen.

      "What are you doing here? Who asked you to come inside? Ever heard of knocking the door?"I scowled at Luhan.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter