Leaving for korea

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE POV:

                  "Miss.Grayson, if you don't want to die by my wrath get your freaking here now...like right now!" Ava's voice is screeching through my phone after I told about my parent's thoughtful decision...sarcasm indeed.

                   Well...now I am leaving for Ava's house to listen her rambling about how she loathe my parents.

                   "Hey my b*itch!" I shouted while entering Ava's house. There she is running over to me and dragging me to her room. After closing the door of her room she started to yelling at me!.yeahh...I really need that!

                    "Are you out of your mind?! How could you even accept to go to Korea just like that? I know you don't want to give satisfaction to your parents, so you were all like you don't give damn about going to korea. But I just want to make sure that are you really willing to do fashion designing even if you have to go there! Come on...you can do any other degree and be here right?!" 

                     "Are you ting me?! You do know about me,then you are asking me to drop the idea of doing fashion designing?". I am on the peak of rage.

                      She sighed," of course I know! But... I..I just don't want you to leave me".

                      Now this is my turn to sigh. "Me too don't want to go there! But I don't think I have any other choice. I ll try to come here for once in four months. And you can also come to Korea during vacation".

                      Ava said," yeah that would be great! I heard that guys in Korea are lyk freaking hot! Don't want to miss the chance are we?!". Here goes the bi polar Ava... Like seriously for last 15 Minutes she was shouting like anything and now swooning over Korean guys.

                      Remind me why I am even friends with her.

                      "Okie then...now I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter