Moving to new house

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV:

                      She has no idea what she have gotten herself into.

                      Kai snickered,"if I were you, I wouldn't mess with him now"he said pointing to Luhan. She snorted, " do I look like I care?"

                      Luhan who is totally pissedoff, shouted at Chole "get it through your thick skull new girl! Don't you dare to talk back when I am pissed off unless you want me to make your life a living hell".

                      *okie...now I feel threatened. But don't you dare to show it to them* Chole mentally slapped herself and started to act cool.

                       Chole smirked,"well, same goes to you too baby face! Don't try to irritate me when I am pissed off".

                     Before Luhan dragged her away, the counter boy came to Chole" c..could you p... Please shift to another ta..table...like they said they used to sit here.. I don't want to witness any drama!" He pleaded.

                      Chole sighed, then she went to the farthest end of the cafeteria without giving them a second glance.

                      ' now I have one more reason for sulking.. Way to go chole'she thought.

                       There she is, starting at the window and listening to songs.

                         Meanwhile at EXO table, all boys are both amused and pissed off by her little stunt. Luhan who is still in the peak of rage, totally hates her guts.

                        While they are having lil chitchat...

     WHAT DO I DO WITH THE BOY LIKE YOU ~

                     Chole's  mobile started to ring. All the heads turned to her side and saw that she rejected the call. Again it started to ring, but she rejected the call again.

                     Then the boys noticed that the principal is entering the cafeteria with a middle aged couple. The principal nodded his head to boys as acknowledgement. The boys bowed their heads.

                   Mrs.Grayson is calming down Mr. Grayson who is fuming with rage. She raised her voice"Why the hell did you cut our call, Chole? We were searching you for almost half an hour "

                   Chole snickered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter