Girls day out!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Luhan is driving to his home with his friends. Sehun said,"Hyung, did you see how she savaged Melanie?! No one ever talked back to her. She's really something! ".

       Kai scoffed," Man! She was so hot in that white shirt ". 

       Luhan glared at them," Could you two just stop talking about her?! ". Sehun eyed Luhan mischievously," Don't tell me you are jealous! ". Luhan laughed aloud," Puhh-lease! I can't even stand her! How I possibly could be jealous? ! "

      "We'll see" Kai and sehun shared a knowing look.

      Then, they reached Luhan's house to hang out sometime. 

      Sehun and Kai straight away went to play COD. Luhan sighed at their behavior and launched himself on the couch.

       When he decided to take nap, the front door opened revealing his mother with his brother yoon. "Hyuuuuuuung!" Yoon cooed and jumped to Luhan. He chuckled and ruffled his younger brother's hair.

       Mrs.Lu was smiling and shaking her head at her sons behaviour.

       "So now you are acknowledging your brother! I am so touched!" Luhan told his brother.

    Yoon chuckled, "Hyung, no need to be grumpy cat! I always love you!". Luhan faked an annoyed look," So that's why you are ignoring your lovely Hyung for the new friend of yours! ".

     " I guess, someone is jelly of me!"Chole is scoffed.

      *Speaking of devil* Luhan thought "As if, don't be so high of yourself!"

       Chole rolled her eyes at him, "Yeah right"

       Before Luhan could speak anything Mrs. Lu interrupted them, "Chole I see you're dressed! Are you going somewhere?!".

       " Yeah Mah! That's why I came down to tell you! Me and my friends are going to  myeongdong"

      "Good to hear! But try to come home earlier. Don't make me worried!" Mrs. Lu said. Chole gave her sincere smile and nodded.

      "Woww Chole! You are going for myeongdong? Can I come with you? Pweeeease!!!!" Yoon pleaded with his puppy dog eyes. Chole looked at Mrs. Lu for permission.

     "No yoon, you have science project to complete by tomorrow. You can't go!" Mrs. Lu said sternly. "But mom..."

     "No buts yoon, you can't go. EOD!"

      "No worries Superman! I ll get you plushy! Chole said. Yoon eyes lit up," You will?!". Chole chuckled and nodded.

      Then they hear a car honk. Chole got up, "That's my cue to leave!". Mrs. Lu said," Ask your friend to come inside. Shouldn't I ask her to take care of you?! "

    "Mah! I m not child" Chole whined. All the boys stared at her in wide eyes. Chole then realised what she had done and gained her composure "err... I ll go and get her inside"

     She went outside and asked Minnie to come into the house. Minnie become nervous,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter