Heart to heart

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Chole was staring at Luhan who was busy in savoring his cookies n' cream. He looked up at her and raised an eyebrow,"Staring is rude. You know that right?!". She ducked her head and avoided his eyes,"I was not looking at you!".

    He smirked,"Yeah right". She rolled her eyes,"Yeah I was looking at you coz I was wondering why did you take me for ice-cream at this ungodly hour". He shrugged,"I just thought I should make it up for you, between you didn't say no for coming with me. Can't resist my charm?".

   She rolled her eyes,"Oh Puh-lease! Can't say no to Cookie dough". He laughed and winked at her,"Oh admit it you like spending time with me". She tried hard to hide her smile,"Aren't you the modest?!". He smirked,"I've been told". She rolled her eyes at him but smiled nonetheless.

    Luhan cleared his throat before adding a question,"A little birdie told me that you couldn't forget Derek and you were missing him like anything. Is that true?". She gritted her teeth while saying,"I am gonna kill Ava". He gave boyish grin as She sighed," I am not missing him and for the last time he's Blake not Derek". He eyed her and took one spoonful of ice-cream,"As you say!".

     While they were eating in comfortable silence, she realised that she didn't get any butterflies in her stomach whenever she heard Blake name, like before. She didn't get the warm feeling spread through her whenever she thinks about him. Heck! She did not think about him at all. 

      All thanks goes to her friends and EXO who did their best to not let her be alone. They were distracting her from her break up and Damn they did good job!

     She smiled at the thought when Luhan brought her to the Han River and witnessed her breakup. He'd been treating her nicely from that. The smile slipped from her face when she thought,'Was he doing all of this only out of pity?'.

     A strong wave of realisation hit her and thought about the times they were talking which was mostly of how I need to forget Blake and move on.

    She clutched the table hard when she asked him,"Were you pity me?". He jerked his head towards her,"Excuse me?!". She gritted her teeth,"You were pitying me that's why you were with me all this time. Am I right?". His eyes widened,"C..Chloe.I don't know where did you...I ..I wasn't..". 

   She stood up,"Save it! I don't want your charity". She left the table as Luhan watched her with wide eyed. That's when he realised that just got real. He swore and stood up from his place. He ran to his car hoping to see her near it. 

   But his face lost its color when he didn't see her there. He hopped on his car in lighting speed and started his car hoping he'd find her soon.

   Meanwhile, Chole was thinking why was she even angry with him. Was it only because he pity her? Or Was it because he didn't really care for her? Or was it because he didn't say it out loud that he cared ?

    She stomped her foot like a child who couldn't get candy,"When did I become like this? I have never depend on someone. This is not so like me.Urghh! All thanks to the jerk".

     She was talking with herself as she sat down at the nearby bench. She wondered aloud,"Oh stupid of me! How I am supposed to go to my house now? my life!".

     As she raised her head she saw a hobo who was looking intently at her. She shifted on her seat,"Um, you need something?". The hobo didn't reply as she continued to glare at her without showing any emotion on her face. Chloe muttered under her breath,"Oh it doesn't seem creepy at all". She raised her head,"Is this your place or something? Well if it is so, don't swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter