W..what?

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV:

                 The next day, I was going to uni in my car.Heck yeahh! I entered the parking lot and parked my car near Minnie's one.I made my way to my locker only to find my friends leaning over it and talking with each other animatedly.

                 "Hey !" Krys said. The other two turned towards me and smirked. Minnie tackled me in a bear hug," I missed you ".

                  I faked a gasp," Seriously? Enough with your drama min! I m not so ready to let you have a sleep over in my house again! ".

                  " Awww! Don't be a buzz kill! We had a great time at your house! " krys cooed. I rolled my eyes at her," Sure you were! ". 

                   As a cue the bell rang, we parted our ways to go to our respective classes. Unfortunately, I didn't share my art class with anyone. I sighed and walked to my class alone. 

                  I entered my class and placed myself on a chair which is beside window. I settled my things on my table and waited for the teacher to come. The only class I liked. And the another thing is Mrs.Kwon is not a y one like others.

                 She entered the class and greeted us with a warm smile which always had glued on her face. 

                 " OK class, I don't have any topic for today so I let you to draw whatever you want " she said.

                  I grabbed my things and stared at the window of thinking what to draw. Then, I looked at my chart and took my three kind of pencils and started to draw. I was in my middle way of drawing when I sensed some movement beside me. I lifted my head to see who it was. Kris! I sighed and continued to draw.

                  I saw Kris took his essentials and started to draw, in my peripheral vision. I indulged in my drawing way too much,i didn't notice that Mrs.Kwon was standing at our table.

                 I heard her sighed,"Mr.Wu, can you please tell me what you have drawn? You see i am not good at presuming". I took a look at his drawing and restrained myself from laughing aloud.

                 His cheeks tinted pink due to embarrassment, "I..I 've not completed my drawing yet. I ll let you know what it is once it get finished, Mrs.Kwon".

                 " I really wish,one day I could find what you have drawn but I failed to grasp it everyday" she said. This time I chuckled and earning a hateful glare from Kris.

                   Mrs.Kwon turned to me,"Miss.Grayson! Can I take a look at your drawing? "She smiled. I nodded and showed my chart to her.

                 I have drawn a girl sitting besides the window, placing her hand on the glass. She was smiling faintly at the butterfly on the other side which was trying to get inside the window..

                Mrs.Kwon eyed my drawing and said," Miss.Grayson, Do you know that the drawing tells about our inner selves?" . I was taken aback by her question and nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter