Heechul oppa's new haircut

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: finally Heenim cut his hair 😍

 

Aeri heads off from the taxi then walks to the cafe where his oppa is waiting for her. They made appointment to have lunch together with an accuse to strengthen their bonding as siblings but actually the reason is they missed each other presence. After being inside the cafe, Aeri walks to the corner because according to his oppa's message he's sitting right there.

When Heechul is finally in her sight, Aeri can't help but claps her hands like she just hit a lottery. "Finally, you cut his hair!"

Heechul scoffs. "Really, Girl! You should ask how's myself doing first."

Aeri sits across her oppa and grins. Both her hands are on her chin, adoring his oppa's new look. "You are so handsome like this. I told you, you look the best with short black hair."

"Yah! I always look handsome no matter what."

"Okay, but with long hair, you looked like a beggar, just like Donghae oppa said." She sticks her tongue out.

"Don't believe what that dumb said."

"But that's the truth though."

The siblings has to stop bickering when a waitress comes to ask for their order. Both are agree for having samgyupsal, japchae, and tofu jigae with some sodas as the beverage.

"When did you cut your hair?" Aeri asks after the waitress left their table.

"Yesterday."

"What date was yesterday exactly? It was like National Cutting Hair Day or something because Sehun also got his hair cut. He even dyed his hair into silver."

Heechul squints his eyes. "You're so serious with Sehun now after breaking up with Jongin."

Aeri looks uncomfortable all of sudden. "Uhmm you knew that I never been official with Jongin. Well yes almost, before he's missing then came back with the news that he was forced to be in a relationship with that girl by his parents."

Heechul awares that he just made a mistake by bringing up that topic, but he's so damn curious with his dear little sister's love life. "And now you're official with Sehun, aren't you? Not in the 'some' relationship anymore?"

Aeri is hesitant for a moment. "Ehmmm...not yet. We're not official."

Heechul rolls his eyes and suddenly wants to scold his sister. "Girl, really...what's in your mind? Don't be stupid."

"Sehun said he wants me completely heal from this pain. He's willing to wait as long as I give him access to be beside me. I know I shouldn't be like this, but sometime Jongin is still making me confused. That's why I'm afraid and not ready to give all my heart for Sehun because I feel like Jongin is still have a place in it."

Heechul shakes his head. "You're a lucky you know? You're definitely a female version of me. We attract the opposite gender easily. Our gene is too awesome that way."

Aeri judges her oppa and his words. Her oppa's antic and narcissism are back again. But Aeri only chuckles at this.

"Like I said before, I've always known there are something's going on between you and Sehun even when you're still....well close with Jongin. You two were so flirty and touchy with each other since then."

"I think I also behave like that with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and the others."

"No, it's different. It's like there was a fire which was ready to be erupted between you and Sehun."

Aeri is so done with his oppa's choice of words and sighs loudly. "Oppa, stop it! We should talk about your hair!"

Aeri stands up from her chair and moves beside her oppa. She takes her cellphone and put her hand on Heechul's shoulder. "Let's take selca and send it to mom. She will be happy looking at her beloved son's new hair."

Heechul scoffs but then immediately poses when Aeri's camera is ready to capture them. The siblings are ended up taking hundreds selcas with different poses until their foods come. Aeri sends some of their best selcas to their mom and as expected she thanks God when she's seeing her son's hair. Aeri is also sending one to Sehun and gets a compliment from him right away: 'You're sooooo cute.'