Coffee time with ChanBaek

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this pic of ChanBaek's moments

 

Aeri is hanging out at with Chanyeol and Baekhyun at coffee shop. While Aeri is busy watching drama in her tablet, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are keep talking and laughing by themselves. Aeri who has mental breakdown because of that drama, suddenly feels annoy with her bestfriends. She pauses the drama and turns her attention to her friends who are sitting in front of her.

Aeri sees Baekhyun is nudging Chanyeol's arm. The taller boy suddenly laughs and smoothed Baekhyun's fringe which for Aeri is too long and need to be cut. Baekhyun suddenly looks shy and covers his face while giggling. Chanyeol looks at his friend with a smile all over his face.

Aeri suddenly forgets the harsh words she would say to her friends. She amuses and cringes at the same time seeing her friends' behaviours. They look so sweet and secretly Aeri is aww-ed inside her heart.

"You guys look like a couple," Aeri finally says and sips her mochalatte.

Chanyeol turns to look at Aeri. "We are. We are ChanBaek couple."

"Ewwww..." Aeri says while shaking her head, but it actually making her smile.

Baekhyun put one hand in his chin and eyes are locked with Aeri's. "Why? Is our Aeribaby jealous? Don't worry, Chanyeol may be loving me, but my heart and my love only for you, Darling."

Chanyeol hit the table. "Back off. You're the one who desperates for my love. Aeri is mine, you don't have a chance!"

Aeri laughs. She will always like when her friends are 'fighting' over her like this. She knows they only joke, but still it brings a smile to her lips.

"I'm yours, Guys. Don't worry!" She winks.

Chanyeol widens his eyes. "Seriously, stop winking. I don't wanna die young."

"Screw you, she winked at me only. Right, Aeri?" Baekhyun winks at Aeri too. And honestly, it makes Aeri's heart flutter because Baekhyun is so pro when it comes to winking.

Aeri wants to say something when she notices her phone is vibrating. She gets a message from Sehun. 'Do you enjoy the coffee time with the troublemakers? I wish I was there :('

She steals a glance at the ChanBaek couple. They stop bickering and are currently paying attention into something at Chanyeol's cellphone. She then replies Sehun's message: 'So far they entertained me but still wish you were here too. Enjoy your time with family <3'

Aeri suddenly forgets about the drama when Chanyeol shows her a funny video that he just found in YouTube. The three are laughing so hard, don't care with some people in the cafe who look at them.