If you were a bi...

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this SeSoo's lovely moment

 

It's time for Math subject right now. Class are divided into some teams which is each team contains with two students. Each team gets a problem and some unlucky teams will be picked to present their answer.

Sehun is in a team with Kyungsoo. Aeri is with Jongdae. All teams are shock because the problem is difficult. Some teams already presented in front of the class and they failed to satisfy the professor.

"Okay last team, before this class ends."

Everyone is nervous. They hope it's not their team who will present their answer.

"You and you, Sehun and Kyungsoo. Please explain your answer."

The other students take a breath of relief. Sehun and Kyungsoo, both are in their pokerface mode. Chanyeol grins widely and give Sehun and Kyungsoo a fighting sign to mock them.

Don't have another choice, they walk to the front class. They chat by whispering to each other. Sehun takes the boardmarker and writes down their answer on the board. After finished, he stands beside Kyungsoo and motions him to start the explanation.

Kyungsso explains their formula they got, why they chose that, and how to get the last number. Sehun explains the conclusion and why the answer is almost similar with the problem. When he says they're done talking, Sehun puts his arm on Kyungsoo's shoulder. All class are waiting for the professor to hear his agreement or disagreement.

"Oh Sehun and Do Kyungsoo. Your answer is....perfect!" He smiles and gives two thumbs up to Kyungsoo and Sehun.

As reflect and satisfactory, Sehun and Kyungsoo hug each other. The class give them an applause. They also feel happy because finally a team got an answer. Sehun then waves to their friends with one hand still on Kyungsoo's shoulder. They smile and gaze to each other proudly. Kyungsoo even put his hand on Sehun's chest.

Aeri suddenly stops clapping her hands. She feels a pang of jealousy in her heart. She pouts and put her books into the bag, doesn't want to show her happiness for Kyungsoo and Sehun.

"Man, congrats!"

Sehun and Kyungsoo get highfives from his friends. They also get a complimet, Chanyeol even messes Sehun's hair.

"Aeri, don't you want to congratulate me?" Sehun says.

She forces herself to grin. "Congrats both of you."

Aeri then walks away from her friends, making some of them feel weird.

"Aeri, where are you going?" Jongin asks.

"Locker." Aeri answers without looking back at her friends and keep walking.

When she arrives at her locker, she turns around because she feels someone is tailing her. It's Sehun.

"What's wrong?" He asks carefully.

"Hmm what? Nothing's wrong." She opens her locker to take some books.

"You know you can't hide your feelings from me." Sehun leans on the locker next to Aeri's locker.

Aeri her bottom lip and Sehun struggles to stop his desire to taste that lip. Aeri diverts her attention to Sehun.

"I'm being weird again." Aeri sighs.

"Weird like...what?"

"I get the feeling that I felt when you went to Jeju trip together with Kyungsoo."

Sehun widens his eyes when he gets what Aeri meant. Then he laughs. "Aeri, don't tell me you think that Kyungsoo and I look like a couple, again?"

"But it's true. You two are so sweet together, too sweet even. I'll believe right away if you say that you two are indeed a couple."

"Aeri!" Sehun's eyes get wider. "I'm straight. 200% straight. I also like that with the others. You are also so touchy with Seulgi and Seungwan."

"I know you're straight, you've proven me." Aeri blushes after saying that. "But..."

Sehun has to bite his inner cheek to not laugh seeing Aeri flustered and all. "But what hmm?"

"I don't mind to share with Kyungsoo, if maybe you're a bi!"

"Holy . What are you saying? I swear I got goosebumps. For real Aeri, don't say that kind of thing anymore. I'm not bi."

They stare at each other for a while then Aeri nods.

Sehun leans closer to whisper into her ear. "I promise I'll never share my love and my manhood. They are all yours. Only yours"

Aeri's face gets red and Sehun satisfies to see that. He pats Aeri's head when the girl is still speechless. Aeri looks around them, to make sure no one heard their conversation.

"Sehun."

"What again?" He smiles mischieveously.

"I said don't say that kind of things in public."

"I didn't say it in public, I said it in your ear. It's you who started it tho."

"But still..."

"Don't protest or..." He moves closer and lower his head until almost no gap between their faces. "Or, I'll bang you in the rest room."

Aeri gasps and pushes him. "Oh my gosh, you... I can't!" Aeri walks away from Sehun, making the boy laughs.