Rain over Junmyeon

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: Kyungsoo poured water from his mouth to Junmyeon

 

Aeri and Kyungsoo are walking together from the library to cafeteria where their friends are waiting. Along the way, they meet with their seniors, Junmyeon and Yixing, who are currently talking about something.

"Hi, Hyung" Kyungsoo greets their seniors and Aeri smiles to them.

"Oh hi guys." Junmyeon waves and the four walk together.

"What are you guys talking? You two look serious." Aeri asks.

"Just Junmyeon talk about nonsense." Yixing shrugs.

"It's not nonsense. I just said it would be better if it's rain right now." Junmyeon says casually making the other cringes.

"Rain in this weather? Hyung, are you serious? It's pretty chill right now." Kyungsoo voices his opinion right away.

"Exactly, my thought." Yixing points at Kyungsoo to show his agreement.

"Isn't it better? Don't you want to play in the rain until your clothes get soaked then you can take them off and for whoever has worked out they can show their bodies in the rain."

"Huh?" Aeri couldn't help but surprise with what Junmeyon said. She wants to ask whether her senior is drunk.

Kyungsoo then whispers something to Yixing. Yixing leans in and listen earnestly but then he looks shocked and shakes his head. Kyungsoo frowns and takes the mineral water in Yixing's hand.

Kyungsoo gulps the water and out of nowhere he spats the water from his mouth to Junmyeon who walks in front of them.

"Kyungsoo!" Aeri screams in horror and closes .

Junmyeon turns around, shock with what just happened. Kyungsoo grins. The next thing is the two are running with Junmyeon chases after the younger.

Both Yixing and Aeri are seeing Junmyeon and Kyungsoo in disbelief. Then they look at each other and laugh out loud together.