Face reader

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: Face reader at Star Show 360

 

Sehun and Aeri are currently strolling around culture festival that is held at Gyeonggobuk Palace. The pair has enjoyed so many foods that's said were eating by the King in the previous era. Aeri also bought some oranaments to decorate her room.

When they want to be closer to the crowd who watch traditional dance, a booth suddenly gets all of Aeri's attention. Face reader. Aeri smiles and pulls Sehun's hand to follow her to the booth.

"Aeri?"

"Let's go to the face reader." She smiles at Sehun until her eyes disappear.

"Do you believe with this kind of thing?" Sehun knits his thick eyebrows.

"If it's good, then I'll believe." Aeri giggles makin Sehun shakes his head.

Before going into the booth, Aeri gives a money to a girl who's standing in front of the tent. When they're inside, an old man welcomes them with a warm smile. He looks like a wise man.

"Welcome. Please sit down." He offers to seat in front of him.

Sehun and Aeri bow to him before sitting. Aeri gets excited meanwhile as always Sehun looks cool.

"Shall I read your faces now?"

"Yes, please teacher." Aeri says showing her excitement.

The old man examines Aeri's face for a moment then smiles simply. "You're kind of a hardworking girl who has a kind heart. If you keep being like this your future will be bright no matter what your occupation is. You will always be surrounded by the people around you, because of your personality, young girl. You really have a beautiful face."

"Ah thank you." Aeri blushes then bow her head.

Sehun also smiles hearing what the face reader said because he knows how hardworking this girl beside her is. He also agrees about Aeri who's surrounded with love, because Sehun knows how many guys in theur campus who adore her.

"Can I read your face now?"

Sehun startles a bit. He's about to say no but Aeri is already yelling yes. Sehun has no choice, so his face is examined by the face reader as well.

The old man nods his head before telling what he just read from Sehun's face. "You're a type of guy who's family oriented that's why you will have a harmonious family in the future. You will become a good husband and a very good father to your kids."

Sehun amazes. He nods gleefully. "That's right, Teacher. Family is number one!"

After getting out from face reader booth, Sehun nudges Aeri's arm with his. Aeri looks up at him weirdly.

"What?"

"Didn't you hear what the face reader said?" He raises his eyebrows and smiles playfully.

"Yes. And so?"

"Don't you want to marry me?"

Aeri chuckles. "Are you proposing me right now?"

"Hmmm kind of." Sehun touches his nape and giggles shyly.

"Aishhh." Aeri shakes her head. "You're impossible, Oh Sehun!" She starts walking again.

Sehun laughs and runs a little to catch up with her. "Hey, what's your answer?"

Aeri stops, looks at him, and pretends to think. "Ask me again, three or four years later, so I can give you the answer." Aeri winks and walks again.

Sehun can't help but smile. He takes Aeri's hand and interwint their fingers. He makes sure Aeri is looking at him, when he says, "I will, I definitely will. And I'll make sure I get the answer I want by that time."

Aeri smiles brightly and nods, making Sehun's heart beats in happiness.