Don't get injured anymore

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this fancam of Jongin danced to Lucky One despite his injury

 

 

Aeri is heading to the parking lot when she stops completely to stare at what she just seen. Aeri smiles proudly without she herself realizes when she is seeing Jongin dances in the dance club. Jongin's ankle still injures after the boy fell last month, but his love for dancing makes him can't help but to move his body.

His moves are still awkward. He looks carefully to not move his left ankle but his hands are still doing wonder. And most of all, his passion for his dancing is still as big as before. His passion was one of the reasons why Aeri fell in love with him. Aeri shakes her head when the tought comes to her mind.

"Aeri." Jongin calls out her name and turns off the audio he danced into just now. He walks towards Aeri.

"What are you doing here?" He gives her a sweet warm smile.

"Are you feeling better? Does your ankle not hurt anymore? Is it already okay for you to dance again?"

Jongin smiles, amuse with Aeri and her concerns for him. "I feel better. But it's a bit hurt if I'm moving it too much."

"Ah I see. Don't force yourself too much. You have to get full recovery first."

"I know, I just needs to do some moves so my body doesn't feel too numb. Are you gonna go home?"

She nods. "Are you gonna be here and moving your body again?"

He chuckles. "I think so, move my hands to be exact."

Aeri laughs. She knows how much this guy in front of her loves dancing. As much as she misses seeing he dance, she wants him to get better.

"Jongin."

"Hmmm?"

"Promise me, you won't get yourself injured anymore. It....it hurts me seeing you in pain."

Jongin's eyes get teary. "I promise."

They stare at each other's eyes. There are longing in the air. Both of them know it. But they also know that they can't do anything about it.

' it.' Jongin mutters to himself. He pulls Aeri to his embrace. He hugs her tightly like his life depending on it. Jongin misses her warm, her flowery scent, everything in her. He buries his face on her shoulder.

Aeri hugs him back right away. She knows she shouldn't do this. But...just like before she thinks let it be the last time. She just wants him to be better even though it's not good for her own heart.

They don't know how long they're hugged, when a cellphone rings. Aeri and Jongin pull their bodies away. Aeri takes her phone and Sehun's name appears on the screen. A sudden realization hits Aeri.

"Hello!"

"Where are you, Lady? I'm in the parking lot for a half hour? Something happen?" Sehun's voice is calm, no hint of madness although he has to wait for her.

"Wait, I'll be there in a minute."

"Ayye captain!"

Aeri puts the phone in her bag and meet eyes with Jongin again. Judging from Jongin's expression, she know that he knows Sehun is waiting for her. Aeri knows she is in the wrong. She wants to stay to see Jongin dance, but at the same time she doesn't want Sehun to wait.

"Sehun is waiting for you. Go, Aeri." Jongin says without leaving Aeri's eyes.

Aeri wants to cry but before the tears fall down from her eyes, she turns on her heels and runs away from the dance club. No, she's not allowed to cry.