He kills me, you heal me

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this article

 

Aeri is waiting for Sehun in front of their faculty building. She's busy playing SMTOW Superstar in her phone, when she hears someone approaches her. She thinks it's Sehun, but when she looks up, it's Jongin.

"What are you doing here?" Jongin asks.

She's busying herself by placing the phone in her bag, trying to not face Jongin. "I'm waiting for Sehun."

"Hm.."

Someone calls Jongin's name. A girl suddenly comes between them and hugs Jongin. Aeri's heart feels like getting hit when she finds out who the girl is. Soojung, soon to be Jongin's fiancee. Jongin only widens his eyes while staring at Aeri. His heart breaks as well seeing hurt in Aeri's eyes.

Soojung then clings on his arm. "I came here to surprise you. Are you happy? Oh Aeri, sorry I didn't notice you earlier. How are you?" Soojung asks friendly.

"I'm fine." Aeri says and tries to smile, but it turns out to be the awkward one. Then she remembers her kiss with Jongin yesterday and now regrets it to boot.

"Jongin, you don't forget our meeting with the parents right?" Soojung speaks cutely, making Aeri svoffs secretly.

Jongin looks uncomfortable and tries to let go Soojung's hand in his arm. "Don't come here again like this."

Soojung pouts. "Hmmm, let's go, our parents are waiting for us." She pulls Jongin's hand. "Bye, Aeri." She waves to Aeri who only gives her a smile.

While being dragged by Soojung to the car, Jongin keeps looking behind. He tries to say sorry by looking at Aeri, but the girl only looks at him back with pokerface. She admits she doesn't like to see them together, but she can't look away, somehow she imagines herself runs to Jongin then kidnaps him from her.

"You should not look at them like that."

Aeri automatically feels better after hearing the voice. She turns around to see Sehun folds his arms and with eyes bore into hers. Aeri suddenly realizes something. She was busted by Sehun, looking at the couple with sorrowful eyes.

"So, should I kick him in the ? Or pulling his girl's hair? What do you want me to do?" He asks, with a playful tone.

Aeri wonders. She doesn't know if he's really okay or just trying to cover his madness with that glorius smile. Sehun should be mad after seeing her like this. "Sehun."

"Hmmm?"

"What are you?"

Sehun squints his eyes, confused with Aeri's question. "What?"

"Who are you exactly?"

"Aeri?"

"Why did I suddenly feel okay when I heard your voice? Why do I feel safe when you're next to me? Why does everything seem alright when I see you? Why do you always make my heart beats faster? Why...why and how you make me go crazy without even trying?"

"Aeri...."

Aeri moves closer to Sehun. "You're so perfect until making me dizzy. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve your perfection."

Sehun blinks. Sehun suddenly laughs, making Aeri dumbfounded. "What's wrong with you and all your words?"

"I tell the truth." Aeri says weakly.

"I am not perfect." Sehun stops for a while to take a breath. "I was hurt seeing you're still being sad because of him. I feel hurt because...it means he's still in your heart. I even ready to kill everytime I see you're with him. But.....just looking at you like this, all my insecurities have vanished without a trace. Now say, what are you? What have you done to me till I'm willing to surrender everything and fight the whole world for you?"

"Sehun." Aeri touches his chest where his heart is. She feels his heartbeat and smiles.

Sehun looks at Aeri's hand on his chest and unknowingly smiling when he spots her smile on her face.

Aeri lifts her face up to see him clearly. "Why do we suddenly become so cheesy?"

"You started it first." He rolls his eyes, a bit dissappointed because he expected she would say another sweet words. But well, this girl is indeed unpredictable.

Aeri grins and pinches Sehun's cheeks making him yelps. But before Sehun could protest, Aeri gives him a hug and doesn't want to let him go. She doesn't care with another students who gives them a look which is also making Sehun surprises because Aeri doesn't like PDA. Sehun is ended up hugging her as well, he doesn't give a anymore when he has Aeri in his arms. He knows everything will be okay and Aeri will be completely belong to him, someday.