Jongin's bear and Sehun's insecurity

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: Jongin's drawing

 

The teams for English project has been posted in announcement board. One team consists of two students who were picked randomly by the professor himself. Sehun and Aeri are currently looking at the paper to see their names and their team.

Oh Sehun
Park Jaebum

Kim Aeri
Kim Jongin

Aeri is speechless, she doesn't know to react after seeing her team, especially with Sehun beside her. Sehun also feels his heart clenches after knowing who Aeri's teammate is, all of people, why him? Sehun and Jongin are still friends, they keep talking to each other when they hang out with the gank, but outside that they practically don't want to get into each other business when they clearly know they have feeling for the same girl.

Sehun takes a glance at Aeri. He pats her head, making the girl looks at him. He gives her reassure smile because he knows Aeri must be feeling awkward with him right now.

***

The next day...

"Aeri!" Jongin approaches Aeri after class.

Sehun who is sitting beside Aeri becomes tense, but he's trying so hard to look okay by busying himself with the notes. Meanwhile Aeri feels everything becomes awkward.

"Let's go now?" Jongin says.

Aeri and Jongin texted each other last night to find a place for doing the project that has to be submitted tomorrow. They agreed to do it in Kkamong Cafe after class. Most the teams also will do the project right now. Aeri already told Sehun about it and he said he's okay because he also will go to Jaebum's house after this.

Aeri nods and meets eyes with Sehun who gives her a smile to make sure that everything's okay. Aeri stands up and walks out of the class side by side with Jongin.

Sehun looks at them from the corner of his eyes and he feels like wanting to break everything around him.

***

Aeri is currently typing in her laptop while sipping his americano. Jongin is doing the same. They do their project accompanied by some plates of snack that they've ordered, from french fries, nachos, to chocolate mousse.

"Ahh..." Aeri sighs and mumbles. "When will we stop having all these assignments?"

Jongin chuckles. He can't stop smiling. She looks so cute when she's being serious. Jongin suddenly gets an idea. He takes a paper note and doodles something on it. After finished with what he's doodled, he puts the paper note carefully nears Aeri's laptop.

Aeri furrows her eyebrows and eyes Jongin curiously. Jongin just smiles and asks her to look at the paper.

Aeri takes the paper and automatically smiles after knowing what Jongi just drew. A bear who said 'when will we stop having all these assignments'.

Jongin puts another paper in Aeri's hand. He just drew a bear that says, 'I'm sleepy'.

Another paper note comes in. Aeri takes a glance first to Jongin before taking the paper. Another bear. Oh no, someone gets out fron the bear? Aeri pays attention more to Jongin's drawing. Oh, so it's a bear costume and a person was inside it. The person s the costume and is about to take it off. The drawing says, 'I will be free soon. It's me Jonginnini'

Aeri laughs. "Your drawing is cute!"

"Feeling better now?"

"Yes, thanks to you and the bear."

"Glad I can help. Fighting, we almost finish it!"

Aeri smiles from ear to ear. "Yes yes, fighting!"

***

After bidding goodbye to Jongin, Aeri walks inside her apartment building but stops abrubtly when she sees Sehun's car in the parking lot. She runs to get inside faster. She tries to take her cellphone from her bag. But when her cellphone is in her hand, some papers fall from her bag, it's papernote with the bears from Jongin that she secretly kept inside her bag just now. Aeri puts the Jongin's drawing back to her bag hurriedly.

She takes a glance and just realized that her phone dies. She sighs. Sehun must be calling her for many times.

She walks faster to her apartment and she sees Sehun is leaning on her door. When he heard Aeri's footsteps, his head shots up. He looks relief and walks towards Aeri.

In a speed of light, Aeri's body is pulled and meets with Sehun's firm body. Everything happens so fast, Sehun's lips is already on hers. He kisses her desperately, not giving any time for Aeri to think or showing her surprise.

Sehun is so pro at kissing, even still in shock mode, Aeri gives in and kisses him back. Both of them are making out, don't care what if there are Aeri's neighbors who will see them.

Because of oxygen thighy, they finally has to stop.

While panting, Aeri caresses Sehun's cheeks. "What's wrong hmm?"

Sehun sighs. "I'm sorry I was jealous and being unreasonable. I felt like dying when you didn't reply and pick up my call. I was afraid. I...I don't...want to lose you."

Aeri remembers about the bear who made her laugh and don't know why she feels guilty toward Sehun because of that. "I'm sorry my phone died and I was engrossed to finish the project as soon as possible."

"I understand. It's just me who becomes insecure." He nods.

Aeri smiles and pecks his lips. "I bought some delicious cookies. Wanna try them?"

Sehun let go of Aeri's body and nods. "Yes. But let me borrow your laptop, I have to finish my jobdesk. I couldn't focus to finish it earlier."

"Sure, Mister!"

They smile and intertwine their fingers. The moment she feels the warmth from Sehun's hand, Aeri forgets about the bear and everything. It's all about Sehun now for her.

***

Aeri is tidying up her table. She takes the books that she will bring to the campus. She takes her bag and pulls out some book that she won't need for today's classes, that's when Jongin's bear comes to her sight again.

She stares at it for a while and admits how cute the bear is. She doesn't want to throw them into the rubbish bin. So, Aeri keeps them in the drawer instead. She assures herself that the drawings are too cute to not be kept, not because she has another intentions