Eunwoo, the handsome freshman

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this pic below

"Hey, there there! He's Cha Eunwoo whom I talked about!"

Seulgi is so excited while pointing at some students in the first floor. Aeri just did a group assignment with Seulgi and Seungwan in the library. Aeri remember when they're doing the assignment, Seulgi kept talking about the new student named Cha Eunwoo. According to Seulgi, the freshman is so freaking handsome.

"Which one?" Seungwan squints her eyes at small crown in the first floor.

"Can't you see? There's only a boy surrounded by girls. Of course he is who's wearing the black and white." Seulgi side eyes her friend.

Aeri then pays attention to the boy that's making Seulgi goes crazy. He's tall. He has white skin. His face is small and yes very handsome with a bit of cuteness. His smile is so charming. He keeps smiling and looks sincere even though the girls around him look like pestering him. He wears white shirt and black pants, simple yet he looks dazzling. In short, Aeri knows why Seulgi can't stop talking about him. He's indeed a gorgeous boy. Aeri can't help but feeling a bit mesmerized by him.

"Him? Ugh, man he's so hot!" Seungwan also becomes another victim of Cha Eunwoo.

"What do you think about him Aeri?" Seulgi nudges Aeri.

"He's gorgeous." Aeri answers honestly.

"See? I told you, girls. We are blessed in this faculty, aren't we? Our class is full with handsome boys and our juniors are so cute making me want to pamper and shower them with love!" Seulgi says while daydreaming.

Aeri bursts of laughing hearing her words. Seungwan agrees and high five Seulgi.

"But that Cha Eunwoo boy already has so many fangirls." Seungwan pouts.

"I can't blame those girls." Seulgi sighs. "Hey, let's go to him too and show how kind of seniors we are."

Seungwan nods. "Great idea. Let's go!"

Aeri's hand is pulled by Seulgi but before they go further, Aeri sees three guys just get out from a class in the corner of second floor. One of the guys suddenly makes Aeri forget about everything.

"Seulgi, I'll just be here."

"Why?" Seulgi widens her eyes and let go of Aeri's hand.

"I left something in the library." Aeri smiles.

"Huh? Really? Hmmm okay though. See you and I'll say hi to Eunwoo from you." Seulgi winks making Aeri rolls her eyes.

After Seulgi and Seungwan are out of Aeri's sight, she looks at the corner again. The three guys are still in front of the class, discussing about something. They are Aeri's classmates and one of them is Oh Sehun. Looks like they also had done the assignment, the one that Aeri did with Seulgi and Seungwan in the library earlier.

Sehun looks so serious. He sometimes nods and keeps paying attention to what the others say. He also speaks up occasionaly. He's so engrossed into the conversation until he doesn't realize that Aeri is looking at him. Sehun is so handsome, but he looks more attractive when he's being serious with something.

Who cares with Cha Eunwoo or everyone else, when Aeri is already captivated by a Greek God in modern era named Oh Sehun. Just looking at him like this, Aeri feels all her burdens have lifted away.