At Vietnamese restaurant

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this fanpic

 

Sehun is not in a good mood. He wanted to try the new Vietnamese restaurant in town, he even has made reservation already since this new place to eat is currently being famous and gets good reviews from many food blogger. He reserved for two, but the person he wanted to go with, couldn't join him because of her new project that needs to be done.

To not waste the reservation, Sehun offered to the other friends who's willing to accompahy him. Chanyeol, Jongdae, and Baekhyun said yess without second thinking, but because Chanyeol was being the first, Sehun is ended up going to the restaurant with Chanyeol, making Jongdae and Baekhyun whined.

Chanyeol is currently eating his food excitedly.

"I know now why everyone talks about this restaurant." He chuckles and takes a sip of his soup.

Meanwhile, Sehun is busy with his phone and almost ignores his foods.

'I know you're mad'
'Sehun?'
'I'm sorry okay. Let's go together next time.'
'Sehun I called you...'
'I also got mad because Seulgi lost our presentation'
'Sehun, why did you just read my messages?'
'Are you really that mad? :('
'Sehun, please don't ignore me'
'I can't focus here if you're being like this'
'Sehun......'
'Is the food tasty?'
'Are you enjoying them?'
'Sehun, for real.....'
'ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ'

Sehun reads Aeri's messages for many times. He was disappointed. He was expected they would have romantic dinner together. He missed Aeri so much because these days they could't have quality time together because of that awful project. He has a very bad day today because of one of his teammate messed up their project too, so he looked forward for this dinner to brighten up his mood but couldn't help but pissed of because it had to be cancelled in last minute. He feels like all the people in the world were trying to test his anger today.

Chanyeol stops eating because he gets message on his phone. "Oh, Aeri chats me, asking if we're enjoying the foods or not." He then types happily to reply her.

Sehun scoffs. 'And now, she texted Chanyeol too?' Sehun dugs his food and tries to enjoy it, to hide his jealousy.

"Sehun...yah...Sehun!" Chanyeol waves his hand in front of Sehun's face to get his attention.

"What?"

"Aeri asked you something about the project. She wants you to reply her."

Sehun continues eating. "Tell her later, I'm still eating."

Chanyeol eyes him, he feels weird because Sehun was staring at his phone just now. "She says, she will call you after this."

Five minutes later, Sehun's phone whichs is on the table is ringing and Aeri's name appears on the screen. She calls him. Again.

"Is that Aeri calling you?"

Sehun takes a glance at his phone. He doesn't have an accuse to ignore the call because Chanyeol will be suspicious with his behaviour.

"Hello." Sehun says lazily.

"I miss you, Sehun oppa." Aeri says softly over there.

Sehun chokes. He doesn't expect Aeri to say that kind of thing. "W-what?"

"I said I miss you. Are you enjoying the food, Oppa?"

"Wait." Sehun fails to hide his smile. He motions Chanyeol that he will look for a quieter place to talk with Aeri. Sehun then goes outside and leans on the wall.

"Hmm what's wrong with you?" He says again, no hints of madness in his tone.

"I am sad because of you."

He imagines that Aeri is pouting cutely while saying that. He feels his heart melting even more. "I'm sorry. I just really missed you."

"I know. I didn't know it would be like this either. Is the food okay?"

Sehun just realized that he didn't enjoy the food he ate earlier. "I forgot the taste."

"Hmm how come? Chanyeol said it's superb."

"I remembered you a lot."

"You should enjoy it."

"Where are you now?" Sehun puts one hand in his pocket.

"In Seulgi's house."

"What? Haven't finished yet?"

"Almost. 95 % done. Ah Sehun, I'm sooo tired with all of this." Aeri sighs.

Sehun's heart hurts hearing her sigh. "I'll pick you up."

"No, Sehun, don't. It's far away."

"I'll pick you up. Please don't argue."

"Hmm okay then."

"Wait me okay?"

"Yes. Seulgi is calling me. See you soon then?"

"Aeri."

"Hm?"

Sehun smirks. "Call me oppa again!"

She laughs. "You like it that much huh? I don't want to do it again."

"I'm older than you."

"Just a month older duh."

"But still. Call me oppa again. Please."

She chuckles. "Alright. See you soon, Sehun oppa. Hmmm ah yes, Oppa has to drive safely and carefully later, okay?"

Sehun smiles widely. "See you.....baby."

Sehun suddenly forgets how to stop smiling. Before coming back to his table, he goes to the waiter nearby and order another food as take away. He will give the food to Aeri.