Pen pinapple apple pen

Me and My Muses

Baekhyun's PPAP @ EXO'rDIUM Fukuoka

 

Aeri is currently having lunch in cafeteria with Sehun, Baekhyun, Jongdae and their seniors Junmyeon and Minseok. They talk about everything while eating, from gosipping about professors until talking about foreign languages.

"I'm so interested in learning Japanese these days," Junmyeon states.

"Chinese is more important I think. Their industry is getting bigger these days, well if you want to work there," Sehun gives his opinion.

"Sehun is pretty good in Chinese," Aeri says while sends her smile to Sehun.

"Chanyeol is kind of good in Japanese," Jongdae butts into the conversation.

"You can start learning Japanese by listening to Japanese songs or watching anime of dorama," Minseok gives an advice.

"I can sing in Japanese." Baekhyun suddenly says and grins widely.

Aeri who often declares herself as a fan of Baekhyun's voice, gets excited. "Then sing please for us, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun smiles proudly. "Okay, I will. Jongdae you have to help me and sing along with me."

Jongdae looks taken a back. "Huh? Me? Why?"

"Aish you know the Japanese song I'm gonna sing. We saw the videos a lot." Baekhyun winks at Jongdae.

"Ahhh..." Jongdae laughs, it looks like he knows what Baekhyun meant.

Baekhyun pulls Jongdae to stand up. Both of them ready to sing, but the one who sincerely looks excited is only Aeri.

"Okay, listen to the Japanese song by us."

"I have a pen, I have an apple ugh I have a pen..."

Jongdae and Baekhyun are not only singing but also doing the moves with their hands. They repeat the lyrics of the song twice.

Aeri is laughing out loud while clapping her hands. She even feels her eyes become watery because of the laughter.

Minseok is smiling along, he even moves his hands too and mumbling to the song.

Sehun has pokerface, not amuse at all.

Junmyeon wanders around the cafeteria and he feels embarrassed when he notice many students are looking at Baekhyun and Jongdae. "Guys, enough stop!"

Baekhyun and Jongdae highfive and die of laughter because their silly antics.