Taeyong, the cutiepie

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: Taeyong in hanbok, sooo cute

 

Aeri just gets out of the faculty building when someone is caught her eyes. A guy stands wearing hanbok with a table of cupcakes in front of him. She smiles brightly and walks to the said guy.

"Lee TY! Oh my God, look at you." Aeri giggles.

"Ah Noona, don't be like this, I'm embarrassed." Taeyong pouts.

Aeri keeps giggling. "Why though? You look good and cute! And what are you doing?"

"I'm selling cupcakes for donation project in my batch. Because it's chuseok, I'm wearing hanbok."

"Are you alone? Where are you friends?"

"Yuta is selling near library. Johnny is going somewhere, being busy."

"Ah, I wanna buy five cupcakes then!"

"Sure. Just choose everything you want!"

Aeri looks at the cupcakes carefully. They are all so cute, making Aeri confused. But in the end, she chooses the pink, blue, purple, chocolate and orange ones. Taeyong is expertly put Aeri's cupcakes in a box.

"Here's yours, Noona. Thanks for buying and supporting our project." Taeyong smiles sweetly.

"You're welcome! Ah, Taeyong, it's so rare seeing you in hanbok. Let's take selca!"

"Anything for my beautiful customer."

Aeri laughs and takes her phone. They poses cutely and both are satisfied with the result. After bidding Taeyong goodbye, Aeri walks to the bus stop alone since Sehun wasn't going to campus because he woke up at 12 and the other guys are busy with their group assignment or in the club. While waiting for the bus, Aeri posts her selca with Taeyong in her Instagram.

'With @iamty, the cutest cupcake seller. Buy the cupcake and help people in need.'

 

After arriving at her apartment, Aeri puts the cupcakes on the table. She sits on the couch for a while to relax her body. She takes the phone and furrows her eyebrows when she gets a lot of Instagram notifications. 37 likes and some comments plus 1 DM.

 

@iamty : thanks for buying, you're my prettiest customer

@nakamotoyuta : Yah Noona, buy my cupcake too please, I'll give you discount and my love:(

@johnnystation  : why only take selca with @iamty???? Me wants too

@iamty : @nakamotoyuta @johnnystation poor you nyahahaha

@oohsehun  : @iamty @nakamotoyuta @johnnystation shut up you kids

@iamty : @oohsehun hyung, I have free cupcakes for you hehe. I love Sehun hyung

@johnnystation  : I love Sehun hyung the most @oohsehun

@nakamotoyuta  : @oohsehun hyung is the best of the best

 

Aeri laughs seeing their silly conversation in her Instagram. She doesn't know how to reply, so she decides to check the DM instead. From oohsehun. 'Where are you? Can I have the cupcake?'

Aeri quickly sends her reply and Sehun is also fast at replying the DMs.

'Apartment. I have five. You want?'

'Save me one. On the way to your apartment now. Wait me :*'

Aeri only smiles and she realizes that she misses Oh Sehun.