Jaemin, the young gentleman

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this pic of Jaemin, Hina, Jeno

 

Aeri is currently sitting on the subway alone, after going home from Seulgi's house. Sehun offered to pick her up, but Aeri knows he's tired and Seulgi's house is far from Sehun's, that's why she decided to go home by subway. But typically Sehun, he keeps bombarding her with messages to make sure that she's okay and safe. Strangely, Aeri doesn't mind at all with how overprotective Sehun is.

The subway stops. Some passengers are on and off. Aeri's eyes land on three high school students that just get on to the subway. Aeri smiles brightly because she knows one of them. Her younger cousin, Na Jaemin. He's with a boy and a girl, maybe his classmates.

Jaemin's guy friend picks a seat at the corner, leaving two empty seats. The girl with them is about to seat next to a grandma, but Jaemin stops her and asks her to sit near their friend. The girl looks confused but she complies. Jaemin takes the seat beside the grandma instead so that his girl friend is sitting between him and the guy friend.

Aeri smiles unknowingly seeing his cousin. He let his girlfriend to sit in between, what a protective young guy. Aeri takes her phone and chats Jaemin because she is sitting far enough from him, moreover Jaemin doesn't realize yet that his cousin is on the same subway.

'Aww someone is being a gentleman just now. Your girlfriend? ;p'

Aeri sees Jaemin takes his phone from his pocket. His eyes widens after reading the message. He wanders around the subway, looks like he wants to find her. When he looks at her way, Aeri waves her hand until Jaemin sees her. He smiles widely and rises his hand to wave vigorously at her, making his two friends look at Aeri as well. Then he's back to his phone to reply her.

'Noona, where are you from? I missed you'

'From a friend's house. Where are you from too? This area is far enough from your school.'

'Friend's house too.'

The subway stops again. The grandma besides Jaemin is getting off with a woman who looks like his daughter. Aeri stands up to approach Jaemin and sits beside him.

"Hey, Handsome!"

"Noonaaaa"

They hug each other affectionately. Then Aeri pats her cousin who's currently smiling at her brightly.

"Oh guys, please meet my most beautiful cousin, because she's the only female cousin I have hehe, Aeri noona. Noona, this is Hina and this is Jeno."

Aeri exchanges greeting with Hina and Jeno. Jaemin's friends are adorable as well.

"Jaemin, you never called and visited my apartment anymore." Aeri pouts.

"But Noona ignored my last chat." Jaemin pouts too.

"Did I? Really? Aww I'm sorry then."

"Because I love you, you're forgiven."

"Geez, so cheesy. You're hanging out with Heechul oppa too much."

Jaemin giggles but then he looks disappointed. "Ah it's your station."

Aeri sighs, somehow she doesn't want to be parted with Jaemin, but she has no choice. Jaemin will be off in the next four stations.

"I'm off now. Come to play to my apartment or let's just have lunch together." Aeri says while standing up.

"Alright, I'll call you. Be careful."

"You too. See you soon. Hina, Jeno, bye bye."

Aeri waves to Jaemin and his friends then gets out of the subway.