Chanyeol is handsome. Period.

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this fan pic, so close omg

 

Aeri puts the book on the table where Chanyeol, Jongdae, and Kyungsoo are sitting at the cafeteria. She sits beside Chanyeol who is currently looking at his reflection in the Mirror application. Aeri notices something, these days Chanyeol often styles his hair into comma-style. And he looks good in it because well Chanyeol is indeed good looking.

"Aeri, am I handsome right?" Chanyeol asks her but his eyes are still on his phone.

Kyungsoo judges Chanyeol with his big eyes. Jongdae who is reading, scoffs after hearing Chanyeol's question.

He finally looks at her. "Kyungsoo didn't want to answer that question. Jongdae denied the truth. So, tell me with your girl's perspective, am I handsome with this hairstyle right?" Chanyeol smiles until his dimple shows up.

"Hmmm...." Aeri looks at Chanyeol, pretending to examine him. "You're handsome, Park Chanyeol. Even with your cranberry hair or curly hair, you looked good." Aeri finally answers honestly.

Jongdae closes his book, a bit harshly and points at Aeri. "Ah whyyyyyyy, Aeri? Why do you tell lies?" Jongdae and his trademark whine.

Chanyeol laughs in victory. "That's my girl. You're the best, Aeri. Let me give you a gift. Where is your phone?"

"Huh? For what?" But Aeri is ended up giving her phone.

Chanyeol opens the camera application in Aeri's phone and takes a selca right away. "Here. I give you my precious selca."

Kyungsoo and Jongdae cringe at the same time. Meanwhile Aeri only can laugh, too amuse with Chanyeol.

She takes a look at Chanyeol's selca. Aeri has to admit that her giant friend is looking handsome, he always is. She decides to save his selca. She thinks, it's not hurt right saving a friend's photo for the sake of memory.