Jongin craves for KFC

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this fanpic of Jongin late at night at KFC ㅠㅠ

 

Aeri is reading a novel on her bed, when her cellphone besides her beeps. A message comes in in the middle of the night.

From Jongin.

'I'm in KFC right now, craving for fried chicken. And I suddenly remember when we were here before. At this hour too.'

After reading the message, Aeri can't help but recall to the memory.

Its about one year ago. They just finished doing an assignment, then they felt hungry. Since KFC was the nearest, they ate there and ended up spending two hours eating and talking. A smile curves in Aeri's lips.

'Do you enyoy it?'

'Yes but I miss you even more....'

Aeri doesn't know how to reply anymore. Everything is different between them now. Just like he's sensing the awkwardness, Jongin sends another message.

'You want? I can deliver to your apartment.'

Aeri sighs. She doesn't crave for friend chicken and she doesn't want Jongin to come.

'You don't need to. I'm so sleepy and is about to sleep. Please enjoy it and drive safely later :)'

'Okay. Sleep well and have a nice dream :)'

Aeri pulls her blanket and closes her eyes, but she can't sleep because she feels guilty about Jongin.