That handsome man with silver hair is so majestic

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: This below pic of his majesty Oh Sehun

 

'Wanna see my new haircolor?'

Aeri gets a message from Sehun, while lying on her bed ready to sleep. Oh right, Sehun said he was in a hairsalon three hours ago to cut his hair. Well Aeri doesn't surprise anymore if Sehun got his hair dyed. He once had a rainbow haircolor after losing bet with Chanyeol but still looking attractive.

'Hmm? What color this time? Galaxy color?'

'Nope. Silver hehe. Go sleep now, girl.'

'Send me your pic.'

'No, you'll have insomnia if you saw my handsome pic now :p. Just sleep and see you tomorrow.'

Aeri is so sleepy that's why she doesn't force Sehun. She will see his new hair tomorrow though.


****

Aeri walks in the corridor slowly and lazily. Some of her friends say hi and wave to her making Aeri to say hi too without waving because she has some books in her embrace.

When someone is caught by Aeri's eyes, she stops abruptly. Aeri just stands, motionless because she is currently mesmerizing with the object of attraction that stands around five meters in front of her. That object who deserves all the attention in the world is no other than Oh Sehun. Sehun is looking seriously at something on announcement board. He doesn't notice yet that Aeri has come and is looking at him.

First that's so eye catching from Sehun is his new haircolor. Sehun had tried silver hair before but this time he looks more attractive. Second which is so alluring from Sehun is his side profile. His thick eyebrow, his nose which isn't that sharp but still perfect for his feature, those lips that naturally pinkish, his jawline, his sharp chin which is able to cut every girl's heart, that adam apple which is so manly, that tall body with very good posture, everything in Sehun is suddenly thousand times more attractive than before. He's so majestic.

Aeri's heart beats faster than usual. She knows that Sehun is incredibly handsome but this morning he looks like an art made by Greek God. Aeri asks herself 'how come someone is getting more handsome every day?'. Somehow for Aeri, Sehun's existence is too unfair because he is like taking every beauty is this world for himself only. Sehun is illegal human being, he should under arrest for making Aeri's heart weakened.

Maybe because he feels someone is looking at him, Sehun turns his head to the left and his eyes meet with Aeri's. Aeri is now able to see Sehun's face and she literally gasps at how breathtakingly handsome he is.

Sehun walks while folding his arms on his chest toward Aeri who is still standing and staring at Sehun without even blinking. Sehun gives a slight smile and Aeri mentally curses at how unfair his existence is.

"Am I that handsome until you become speechless like this?" Sehun says when he's face to face with Aeri.

Sehun's lips are curving into a tease smile and so inviting, making Aeri reminds herself that they are in the campus or else she will jump and cling onto Sehun to claim those lips. Sehun's eyes playfully looking at hers, waiting for her answer.

Usually Aeri would deny and doesn't want to tell the truth to tease the boy, but this time she thinks that Sehun deserves to get a compliment. "Yes, you are."

Sehun looks surprise, seems like he even couldn't believe with Aeri's honest answer. "Thank you then."

Sehun takes the books that Aeri holds and bring them for her. "I love the way you look at me. It feels like I'm so special."

Aeri is still under his spell, so she answers honestly again. "Because you're indeed special."

Sehun chuckles hearing Aeri's answer. The girl usually is hard to please and likes using sarcastic word, but now she's completely doing the opposite and making Sehun's in joy. "I know that now."

"Aeri!!! Sehun!!!!"

Sehun and Aeri turns their heads to see who just called their names. They see Baekhyun is running towards them. Sehun sighs because his quality time with Aeri has to be pending.