Glasses save the awkwardness

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: This fancam of babo Sehun >.<;;

 

Aeri walks to the library. Her study group which is Sehun etc planned to study together in the library. Sehun just texted that he was the first person to come and is currently sitting in the corner alone waiting for his friends.

Aeri has an idea to surprise him. So after getting inside to the library, she doesn't go straight away to where Sehun is. Instead she turns left to book sections then will go to Sehun so that she can make him shock by appear out of nowhere from behind.

From history book section, Aeri spots Sehun's back. She walks slowly but stops right away, when she sees Jongin walks to Sehun. Her heart beats faster, somehow she doesn't want to be with the two of them alone. Imagine the awakwardness.

"Where are the others?" Jongin says as he sits right next to Sehun.

"As always being late." Sehun answers.

Aeri could hear their words from where she's standing, but after that the two boys keep silent. Sehun focuses on his cellphone, Jongin reads the book that he's bringing. Aeri just sighs seeing them like that.

But then, Sehun moves a lot on his chair. He looks like looking for something inside his bag for two times. He stands and checks his pocked pants. Then sits again and looking inside his bag for three times.

"What are you looking for?" Jongin speaks his curiousity.

"I think I lost my glasses."

"Huh? Sehun, are you for real?" Jongin suddenly laughs. He's laughing out loud.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" Sehun sounds irritated.

Jongin points at the hat Sehun's wearing. "Here. Your glasses are here."

"Ah!" Sehun touches his hat then takes his glasses from there. "Damn how come I forget?"

Jongin laughs again. Sehun can't help but laughing as well at his stupidity. Sehun even nudges Jongin's arm to stop laughing. But these two just amuse by themselves.

"Why are you even wearing hat in the library in the first place?"

"My style." Sehun defends himself.

"Geez, you're too fashionable until forget your things around."

"Yah!" Sehun nudges Jongin again.

They are laughing again until librarian has to come and reminds them to keep silent. Those two apologize, but after the librarian has gone, they laugh again with low voices this time.

Aeri smiles unknowingly seeing them. She doesn't know why everything suddenly seems okay.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo come, of course they ask why Sehun and Jongin are laughing. Aeri decides to come out and boo them all. And succesfully making them shock with her appearance.