Heechul, Baekhyun, and LoL

Me and My Muses

Inspiration:

 

'Come here. Gangnam game center no 127'

Aeri knits her eyebrows when she's reading her Heechul oppa's message. She is currently watching tv while eating ramen on her comfy couch.

'I'm playing game againts Baekhyun. Cheer me up baby'

Aeri scoffs. She's a bit regretting introduced his oppa to Baekhyun, because they keep meeting and playing together. Chanyeol is also joining them often.

Heechul calls because his little sister keeps ignoring his message. Aeri puts her chopsticks and answers his call.

"YAH!"

Aeri puts her cellphone away from her ear after hearing Heechul's yell. She hisses.

"Don't yell at me!"

"Come here quickly. Don't be such a lazy !"

"Aeri Aeri come here!" Baekhyun's voice is heard in the background.

"Come here, Princess!" Heechul uses his pleading tone.

"I'm still eating. Five more minutes!"

"Okay. Bring a lot of snacks!"

"Aish!"

"I hang up, wish me luck."

Heechul hangs up his call. And Aeri just shakes her head in disbelief.

 

***

 

Thirty minutes later, unlike 5 minutes that she's promised earlier, Aeri comes inside the game center nears her apartment, with plastic bag full of snacks in her hand.

"Yay, my best little sister is here!" Heechul yells.

"Aeri, hellooooo." Baekhyun waves at her cutely, with a loud voice too.

"You two who play the game, why do I have to be the one who bought all of these for you?" Aeri nags.

"I'll buy you best food in town, after winning." Heechul grins.

"Hyung, you'll lose though." Baekhyun is looking so sure.

Aeri just sighs and shakes her head. But minutes later she yells like a supporter.

"Oppa, your left. Yah!! Look at behind! Baekhyun, don't lose your focus."

"Aeri, who's side are you on?" Heechul scolds her.

"Anyone who looks like will be the winner." Aeri grins cutely and gets pinched in the cheek from Heechul.

 

***

 

Two and a half hour they spent in the game center. Heechul just won and Baekhyun had to buy the dinner for the siblings. They just ate jajangmyun near the game center.

"I can send you home." Heechul offers Baekhyun.

"You don't need to, Hyung. I prefer going home with subway. Go ahead you two. I'm sorry that we have to be separated this way." Baekhyun acts like he's sad.

Aeri nudges Baekhyun's arm. "Don't be such a drama queen."

Heechul laughs then jokes. "Shoo shoo go away now!"

Baekhyun pouts. "Hyung! Hmmm okay okay. I'll go now. See you soon, I'll take my revenge."

"You'll lose again next time." Heechul scoffs.

"Just wait. Aeri, see you at campus." Baekhyun waves cutely.

Aeri waves back. "Be careful, Baekhyun!!!"

The siblings look at Baekhyun's back. Heechul puts his arm on Aeri's shoulder.

"Get inside the car." Heechul pulls her sister to his car.

"My apartment is too near though."

"But it's better than walking alone at night. Just let me look like an oppa who is caring for his little sister."

Aeri laughs and gets into the passenger seat. Heechul puts his seatbelt then drives slowly to her apartment.

"Why don't you date Baekhyun?" Heechul asks out of nowhere.

"Huh? What??"

"He's so cute, kind, and good at playing game."

Aeri just rolls her eyes at Heechul's statement. For her, it's just another nonsense words from Heechul.

"Seems like Baekhyun is your ideal type. You can date him if you want. I already have Sehun."

"Wow!" Heechul gets excited with Aeri's honesty, right when he stops his car in front of her apartment. "So is it official now?"

"Just don't tell Baekhyun and the others about it."

"Why though?"

"We just don't want everything becomes awkward. I'm out and please drive safely."

Aeri opens the door and gets out of the car. Heechul opens the window and calls her.

"Aeri!"

She turns around to look at her oppa.

"Say hi to Sehun, my future brother in law." Then he laughs maniacally.