Sehun's glorious chest

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this picture below 😍

 

Sehun and Aeri just came from midnight snack date in Apgujeong. Because their goal was strolling around, Sehun left his car in Aeri's apartment and they decided to take subway. Unfortunately, the weather is not friendly this time. From the subway station to Aeri's apartment, they have to run because the rain is pouring hard from the sky.

"Let's get in first, you have to dry yourself. I won't let you drive with soaked body. Come on."

Aeri pulls Sehun's hand and drags him into her small apartment that she lives in alone. Sehun only smiles, because when Aeri asks him something he can't or doesn't want to say no actually. After entering her apartment, Aeri goes to her room first.

"Sehun, come here!"

Sehun walks into her room slowly. A sweet fragrant welcomes him. A small but very neat room captivates him like always. It's not his first time in Aeri's room, but everytime he's in, he feels like finding new feeling. He sees Aeri is drying her hair with a towel.

Aeri hands him a soft white towel. "Dry yourself in the bathroom." She push Sehun into the only bathroom in her apartment, which is inside her room. Once Sehun is inside the bathroom, Aeri closes the door making Sehun chuckles.

Aeri is busy in her wardrobe. She realizes she doesn't have men's outfit. Heechul used to leave some of his t-shirt here, but it looks like her brother has brought all of his clothes into his own apartment.

Aeri hears the bathroom door opens and decides to take a clean blanket instead from her wardrobe. "Sehun, Heechul oppa's t-shirt and pants I thought were here are gone now..."

She looks up and gulps when she sees Sehun. Sehun is still soaked but he s his shirt, making his glorious chest visible. Aeri stares at his chest for a while until she realizes what she's doing. She tries to look at his face instead and holds herself to not stare lower than Sehun's neck.

She tries to stay calm, "Is it okay if you dry yourself with this blanket?"

Sehun doesn't say anything. He just walks towards her and takes the blanket. But to Aeri surprise, he drops the blanket onto the floor. Sehun's eyes never leave Aeri's. He cups her cheeks softly.

"I don't need the blanket. Make me warm instead."

Sehun kisses Aeri's lips softly. Their lips are cold but as soon as they meet they become warm. Aeri kisses Sehun back, they at each other lips softly, try to send the heat for each other.

Sehun pulls away and holds Aeri's hands. He puts Aeri cold hands on his chest making the girl startles. Sehun puts his forehead in Aeri's, "Touch me. Touch me everywhere you want, Babe," Sehun whispers with his deep voice.

Sehun's voice is making Aeri goes crazy. She smashes her lips into his and their kiss is hotter than before. Aeri roams her hands on Sehun's chest and abs making the boy moans into their make out. Sehun's hands are in Aeri's booty and fondle it lovingly. He also takes off the cardigan that Aeri's wearing leaving her in thin shirt.

Sehun pushes their body softly onto Aeri's bed with his body is hovering on top of her. Aeri is looking at him with eyes full of love.

Sehun pecks her lips. "Let's warm each other."

He claims Aeri's lips again and this time he doesn't plan to go softly anymore.