Where are you from, Johnny?

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: Jonny spotted!!

 

Aeri just gets out from the convenience store near her apartment with a plastic bag full with snacks in her hand. She walks lazily when she feels familiar with a person who is walking in front of her. She squints her eyes and feels in joy after making sure that the boy in front of her is indeed her friend.

"Johnny!!! Yaaa, Seo Johnny!!!!!" She runs to him.

The boy stops and turns around. He also squints his eyes to see more clearly the girl who's just called her and running to him. "Ah, Noona!!" He waves and walks towards her.

"What are you doing here, Johnny?"

"I'm from my friend's house for group project. Why are you out so late?"

Aeri shows her plastic bag and Johnny nods in acknowledgement. "Wanna come to my apartment?"

"And get killed by Sehun hyung? Ugh no thanks, Noona!" Johnny shakes his head and makes a scary face.

Aeri laughs and punches Johnny's arm lightly. "I rarely saw you in campus."

"You were just too busy with Sehun hyung until you didn't notice my gleaming appearance."

"No for real, I kept seeing Taeyong and Yuta but you were always not around."

"Noona, if I don't remember Sehun hyung, I mistaken that you missed me."

"Errghh...you keep saying Sehun's name you know! Did you get paid or something?" Aeri pouts.

Johnny laughs. "I don't even realize I keep saying hyung's name, I guess I miss him then."

Aeri rolls her eyes. "So, where were you from?"

"I joined Professor Kim's project. We had to go out of town to do some surveys, so that's why, you couldn't see me and missed me. Am I right?"

"A bit. I missed you a bit."

"Thanks for missing me. I'll make sure Sehun hyung doesn't know about this."

"So what if he finds out though"

Johnny stops and stares at the older. "Noona, did you fight with hyung?"

"No, why did you say so?"

He giggles. "Nothing. Glad to know that."

They arrive at Aeri's apartment. "Are you sure you don't wanna come?"

Johnny nods. "Hurry up go inside, Noona, it's getting cold. See you in campus!"

Aeri walks into her apartment while waving to Johnny who is waiting for her to go inside like a gentleman before continue walking to the bus stop.