Oh Willis

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: Park Myungsoo's new name for Sehun on Infinity Challenge

 

 

Aeri is currently having lunch in a cafe with Sehun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol invited them to eat at that cafe owned by his uncle, because he got a lot of coupons. The other friends were invited as well but they have another activities, so they canceled it. Because Aeri and Sehun are free, they decided to join Chanyeol because they often to be here actually and the foods are good.

"Where are you guys going after this?" Chanyeol asks after they have finished eating and decide to be there for a while.

"I wanna go home. Why? Do you want to go somewhere else?" Aeri asks back.

"I'll be here for a while. Noona just texted me, she is heading here and wants to eat here too. She threatens me to wait for her." Chanyeol pouts.

"I will be here with you then until your noona comes." Sehun says.

"No need to do that. Just Aeri to go home. She looks tired." Chanyeol points at Aeri and grins.

"Huh? I'm not tired." Aeri rolls her eyes.

"How will you go home? Does your noona bring her car?" Sehun sounds worried about his friend.

"She does, that's why I'm okay if you guys left me." Chanyeol pats his chest making Aeri chuckles.

Sehun eyes Aeri who is sitting in front of him. "Aeri, do you want to go home now?"

"It's up to you. You're my driver after all." Aeri grins and winks playfully.

"Aeri, don't wink please. You make my heart weak." Chanyeol pretends to be mad.

Aeri punches Chanyeol's arm who is sitting beside her. Chanyeol looks surprised then pretends to smother her neck. Chanyeol then let go of Aeri but messes her hair, making Aeri does the same to his hair. Both of them then laugh like kids. Sehun suddenly doesn't like with what he's seeing.

"Aeri, let's go home now." Sehun tries to look cool.

"Oh? Okay then!" Aeri takes her bag.

"Chanyeol, we'll leave first okay?"

Right after they all stand up, someone enters the cafe. Chanyeol suddenly goes to that person and looks excited.

"Uncle Myungsoo!"

"Oh Chanyeol, you came! Are you alone?" The uncle pats his giant nephew.

"I'm with my friends. Do you remember them right?" Chanyeol points at Sehun and Aeri who bow to the uncle.

"Hmmmm....of course I remember. I'm a genius with a good brain!" Uncle Myungsoo looks confident.

Chanyeol grins. "Really? Then please shake their hands while calling their name." Chanyeol and his uncle are so close and occasianally teasing each other when they have a chance.

"How dare you ask an older man?" Uncle Myungsoo looks offended.

The nephew pouts cutely. "I just want to see how genius my uncle is."

"Aishh fine fine."

Uncle Myungsoo gets closer to Aeri and Sehun. He looks trying to remember hard.

He offers his hand to Aeri who accepts it right away. "You're beautiful. Aeri. Right?"

Aeri smiles and nods, meanwhile Chanyeol claps his hands giving his uncle an applause.

Uncle Myungsoo is now standing in front of Sehun. He admits how handsome the young boy in front of him but he fails to remember his name. "You are a half French right, Willis?"
But before Sehun reacts, Uncle Myungsoo walks away to the cafe's kitchen fast. He doesn't want to hear his nephew laughs.

Chanyeol dies of laughter until he falls on the floor. Aeri also laughs while slapping Sehun's arm. Sehun himself can't hide his laughter.

"Guys, be careful, I'll have to tease that old man more." Chanyeol waves while walking to the kitchen, he still can't stop laughing though.

Aeri is still laughing when Sehun pulls her hand to get out of the cafe. When they walk to Sehun's car, four high school girls who are passing by in awe and giggle at each other when they see Sehun.

"They like you. You have new fans." Aeri nudges Sehun.

"So?"

"As expected of Oh Willis!" Aeri teases him.

Sehun laughs. "Stop it and just get in!" Sehun opens the passenger door for her.

When they are on the way to Aeri's apartment, Aeri looks at Sehun's side profile carefully when he's driving.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sehun somehow feels Aeri is gazing at him.

"Are you sure you don't have western blood in your body?"

"I told you many times. I'm 100% Korean. Do I really look like a foreigner?"

"You don't even look like a human."

"Huh? What am I then?"

"Uhmmm...I don't know, but you're too good to be true to be a human."

Sehun takes a glance at her and sees her smile. "If I'm not a human, then you are a goddess."

Aeri laughs. "So cheesy! Just look at the front, Oh Willis!"