A man who will do everything

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: kid analyzes about Sehun in Star Show 360

 

"I'm craving for cotton candy." Aeri says out of nowhere when she's on they way home inside Sehun's car.

"But we always used protection aackkk..."

Sehun says something that's making him gotten a loud smack in the arm by Aeri. He turns his head to look at her and only meets with her glare.

"Why? Did I say something wrong?" Sehun protests.

"Of course, there's no connection between cotton candy and protection."

"You said you're craving, maybe you're pregnant." He laughs.

She gasps. "Oh my God!" Aeri is so done and looks outside the window.

Sehun looks at the woman beside him who's occupying with everything but him. He offers his left hand to caress her hair lovingly. "Where do you wanna buy the cotton candy?"

Aeri pouts but at the same times she feels her heart becoming soften with that affectionate tone from Sehun. Without looking at him, she points at something. "Just stop at the park before traffic light."

Sehun parks his car and a bit surprise with the place which Aeri picked. "Isn't it a playground?"

"Yes. But here is the best cotton candy seller in town!" Aeri grins, making Sehun can't help but smiling as well.

They walk together side by side. Sehun wanders around and he sees a lot of children mostly toddlers are playing happily. The sight is strangely making him happy as well.

"How do you know about the cotton candy?"

"I often biking and spending time here."

"Hmm..you're still a kid at heart."

Aeri only chuckles and stops at the cotton candy that she's craving for. "Hi, uncle!"

"Hello miss. Do you want to buy thr cotton candy? Which one do you want?"

"Sehun, what flavors do you want?"

Sehun reads the menu. Strawberry, chocolate, lychee, orange, lemon, mocca, etc. So many flaavors and Sehun doesn't know that there is a flavored cotton candy.

"I'll try strawberry." Sehun finally picks his choice.

"Uncle, one strawberry and one lemon, please."

The seller smiles. "Yes. Please wait."

Aeri nods then her eyes lands to litte girl who's sitting obediently alone. Aeri crouches down to meet the little girl's eyes.

"Hey, cutie. Why are you here alone and not playing over there?" Aeri asks, friendly.

"She's my daughter and just gets rest after playing a lot." The cotton candy seller says while smiling.

"Ah, so you're accompanying your dad. What a good daughter you are." She pats her head.

"Yes." The little girl is smiling widely.

"Aww, you're so cute and pretty!" Aeri giggles and caresses the little one's cheek.

"Unnie is so beautiful."

"Am I? Hmm thank you so much."

Sehun smiles at the conversation. Even children acknowledge Aeri's beauty. He crouches down next to Aeri.

"How about me? Is oppa handsome?"

Aeri looks at Sehun judgingly, but at the same time she's curious with the child's answer. The little girl examines Sehun's face. She looks like she's thinking harder.

"Hmm...you look like you will do everything that people ask you to do."

Sehun blinks. Both Aeri and Sehun look at each other and confused. They didn't expect that kind of answer. But then Aeri laughs and she doesn't know why.

The seller is also laughing at his daughter's answer. "This kid is talking nonsense again."

"Children are honest though." Aeri says.

"Here are your cotton candies."

Aeri and Sehun stands up. After paying and bidding the father daughter, they walk back to the parking lot while eating cotton candy.

"Is is good right?"

"It is."

Aeri smiles in satisfaction. When they are sitting inside the car, they're still finishing the cotton candy. They keep silent, enjoying the sweetness from it.

"How come that child said that about me?" Sehun opens the conversation and starts to drive.

"Maybe you're indeed will do anything that people ask you."

"It's true though."

"Hmmm really?" Aeri teases him.

"Just say anything you want, I'll give it to you."

"Anything?" Aeri says, challenging.

Sehun takes a glance at her. "Anything."

"Then, kiss me now."

Sehun gazes at Aeri who's smiling at him. Without further thinking, he stops his car in the sideway.

He unfastens his seatbelt and leans closer to the passenger seat. Aeri's eyes never leave his face.

He's just an inch from Aeri now. His eyes on her lips. "How long do you want me to kiss you?"

"Till I can't breathe."

Aeri gets what she wanted and they know how strawberry mixed lemon cotton candy taste like.