Painting

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

You blinked at what was in front of you.

A wheelchair.

The hospital had given it to you so you can move around the hostpital, go outside for walks, and for you to use for the rest of your life.

*For the rest of my life, I'll be riding in this. It's not bad at all. Millions of people have to use wheelchairs. I can do it to.* You smiled positively as Nurse Jung helped you get on the wheelchair.

"There. You can go for a walk outside if you want. The flowers at the garden near the hospital are stunning." Nurse Jung smiled.

You beamed, "It sounds great."

An idea came to your mind as you wheeled over to the desk next to your hospital bed. You grabbed the painting supplies Key had gave you and happily went outside.

The garden was also a flower shop. It was built next door to the hospital for family and friends to buy flowers for their loved ones.

It was always open for hospital patients to come with or without their nurses to enjoy the great view.

You went over to the beautiful display of hundreds of flowers. You took a big whiff of the air. It smelled great.

You wasted no time painting. You forgot you were on a wheelchair and painted the beautiful flowers.

Every thought in your head flew away as your paint brush glidded across the fairly small but big enough sketch book.

You blew on your bangs and added more yellow paint to the tulips.

You forgot all about the people near you. You spent a total of two hours painting away.

It only felt like a couple of minutes though.

Done, you held up your master piece. There was something missing though.

On the thick paper were multiple flowers. Yello tulips, Irises, Hoya flowers, Lilies, and daisies. Something was missing though.

*Hmm...* A light bulb glowed on top of your head as you dipped your paint brush in to the red paint.

A couple minutes later, you peered at the painting. It was perfect.

*I knew it was missing some red roses. The flower of romance.* You smiled softly.

*Wait... What?? Why would my painting need to have the flower of romance in it? What's so special about red roses and romance?* You made a face and wheeled back to room 451.

You set your painting on the desk to dry and you climbed in to your bed.

You closed your eyes and relaxed. *I might as well get a good nap in before Key Oppa gets here.*

You slowly drifted off to sleep, with your painting right beside you.

--------------------------

Being the Inspirit that I am, I had to add the flower named after Hoya! >.<

Kekeke...

Subscribe and Comment <3 :)