New Couple

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

You smiled as Key kissed you on your forehead for the 4th time.

You and him were cuddled up on your hospital bed. His legs were tangled with yours and your head was buried in his chest.

You sighed in content, *This is perfect.*

Key grinned, *Me and my girl.* He your hair lovingly.

Nurse Jung walked in with water and fruit cups. She stopped at the scene in front of her and smiled.

*Such a cute couple. They're going to last forever.* Nurse Jung set the tray on the table and left quietly with a smile.

You eventually fell asleep in Key's arms. He kissed your temple and placed you in a more comfortable position.

He glanced at the clock and sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow my angel." He whispered and left.

Once he walked outside, sounds of clapping and cheering filled the hospital hallway.

"Way to go Kibum!" Nurse Jung cheered. "We wish you and ~~~~~ much happiness!" Nurse Kim clapped.

"Cheers to the new couple!" Doctor Cho yelled. Key blinked in suprise and finally smiled.

"Thank you so much." Key bowed.

Doctor Lee walked over to Key and patted him on the shoulder, "You know, you two are the first couple to be born in this hospital. We're grateful to you two lovebirds for making the hospital environment more fun and loving." She smiled and interlaced her hands with Doctor Cho.

"Your love for each other reminds us of our days of youth. The days when we first became a couple. You really touched our hearts with your love for ~~~~~~." Doctor Cho pecked Doctor Lee on her cheek and she blushed.

"And you made everyone so much more romantic and mushy." Nurse Hwang made a face.

Everyone laughed.

*~~~~~~, I hope we'll end up like Doctor Cho and Lee. I'll love you for years and years and I'll never stop.* Key placed a hand on his heart.

*Because you're the only one that can my heart beat like this.*